Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Only fans whore gets savagely beat by her ex boyfriend( IT seething)

Toothless hoe getting what she deserves

sure theres guys who will pay for that fetish

She will now sell her broken teeth from this beating to her dedicated brain diseased fanbase, for a price of just $5000 for every tooth that got knocked out :feelsseriously: :feelsUgh: :feelssus:

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!1:dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:

She will now sell her broken teeth from this beating to her dedicated brain diseased fanbase, for a price of just $5000 for every tooth that got knocked out :feelsseriously: :feelsUgh: :feelssus:
Will this evER end?

Her ex is probably some drug dealer or something like this so it's kinda deserved, she was aware of this

I once saw a young morena staring at her tall boyfriend and smiling. It reminded me of a Boricua I once met:

IT will probably call the chad that did this an incel :feelsclown:

[UWSL]Based ex-boyfriend[/UWSL]
:feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:

Thot patrol Mexican edition.

Beaners are based.

‘I got the shit beaten out of me, what should I do? Oh, I know make a video of it and post it online’.

That guy must have a better personality than us inkwels since he has a girlfriend according to bluepillers. Because women only care about personality. Even though a lot of incels have never even been in any fight, let alone beat up someone they are supposed to love. :feelsclown:

I am really enjoying these examples of violent sexhavers because each one completely shreds this "personality" myth

Personality == positive perception

I love it when personality detectors fail

IT will probably call the chad that did this an incel :feelsclown:
'Incel' is literally just a generic blanket statement insult at this point. Most of the users on reddit don't even know what it means anymore.

How was he able to get past her personality detector?

‘I got the shit beaten out of me, what should I do? Oh, I know make a video of it and post it online’.
she kept going back to get punched in the face again