Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Only fakecels and larpers visit r/inceltears

NEETard

NEETard

Banned
-
People here always complaining about a post they saw on IT. These people are larpers and trolls.

A real trucel who has been bullied his whole life would not go out of his way to visit a subreddit full of bullies that specifically targets incels.

I don’t go on that subreddit tbh

They're so unbelievably delusional and discontent with their lives that I can't help to go every once in a while to have a good laugh.
Not at the incels, mind you, but the fucking idiots who actively post on that Reddit karma circle jerk.

sometimes I browsed the old sub to see the best posts from r/incels and r/braincels

I dont think 100% of them but it is a warning sign for a LARP tbh, especially if they brag about being featured on it and aim for it. Also anyone who asked for a ban right when IT got banned is suspicious as fuck.

I went on there back in 2015-2016 back when I started having reddit. It's how I got introduced to blackpill spaces. They showed a few smart posts from incels/braincels, mostly cherrypicking the dumbest shit and I thought why don't I have a look for myself. And then I realized the incels' posts were making a lot of sense and I just stuck around. I was 15-16.

Stop bringing garbage to our forum you utter fucking retard

There's a reason why i surf .Co and not touch reddit at all.

Dumbfucks like you keep bringing plebbit over here

I don't bring anything, i'm forcing them to face the truth. They will stalk us anyways.

People here always complaining about a post they saw on IT. These people are larpers and trolls.

A real trucel who has been bullied his whole life would not go out of his way to visit a subreddit full of bullies that specifically targets incels.
Yeah, I avoid the sub like the plague every time I used to came on the sub I was filled with rage and anger.

i just go there to see my own and other cels posted there pretty fun ngl

I sometimes troll that sub, I get a kick of getting mass down voted for some reason, it makes me feel special.

man, they just want attention