Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Only ethnics like me and Incelius Savage can be ethniccels.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
We can't neither speak or understand our ethnic cultures: most ethnics here can easily move back their home countries and betabuxx but we will never be able to because we are mentally white, not ethnic.

@Incelius Savage

yes you are white yes yes white white

We can't neither speak or understand our ethnic cultures: most ethnics here can easily move back their home countries and betabuxx but we will never be able to because we are mentally white, not ethnic.
Can relate as a riceburger

tales lmfao
western ethnics can easily arrange marriage a western girl from the same culture and be betabucks here
your just a standardcel

tales lmfao
western ethnics can easily arrange marriage a western girl from the same culture and be betabucks here
your just a standardcel
stfu, I'm mentally white, no ethnic women wants to fuck a white man in an ethnic shitskin body

ethnic women are whitewashed same as you
mirin cope
no they're not, they're all muzzies, I'm an atheist that doesn't even know how to pray

Nigga, i get mogged even harder in my home country

You're such a whiny fat ass

Imagine being a hispanic and knowing zero spanish. Giga over.

Imagine being a hispanic and knowing zero spanish. Giga over.

Sam honey, I'd gladly interact with you if you stop making yourself seem so idiotic. I'm aware that your dull lover is very, very stupid.

learn your ethnicc language it will take like 3-4 years.

I know my language from the slavland but no point going back there slavwomen hate me.

@Incelius Savage we are outcasts of our respective races