Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Only currycels who can make good money can run arranged marriage game

Cerebral hypoxia

Cerebral hypoxia

I think of the rope every waking moment
-
The first fucking thing the parents of a potential bride look at is how much money you make. As currycel who got straight Cs and some D's in hs and flunked out of college (now works as a maintenance guy) it never fucking began for me tbh(tbh)

So legit it hurts.

If you're a currycel with an average IQ or below you're simply fucked.

It's where the term "Balding Indian janitor" came in, because such a person probably has quite literally 0 sexual market value.

Arranged marriages are only for high tier curries, just as real marriages are only for high tier normies anywhere else.

You could be a millionaire and she'll still cheat on you with white men once she gets citizenship

So legit it hurts.

If you're a currycel with an average IQ or below you're simply fucked.

It's where the term "Balding Indian janitor" came in, because such a person probably has quite literally 0 sexual market value.
It's true. If I was white guy I'd be completely fine. Relevant story, I had a co-worker, fellow maintenance guy. He was an average looking white dude. Ended up marrying a Filipina doctor and quit he doesn't have to work anymore thanks to his wife. Jfl

revert to islam and recieve a caring beautfiul wife from the state
It's true. If I was white guy I'd be completely fine. Relevant story, I had a co-worker, fellow maintenance guy. He was an average looking white dude. Ended up marrying a Filipina doctor and quit he doesn't have to work anymore thanks to his wife. Jfl
he won life before he was born

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 101
revert to islam and recieve a caring beautfiul wife from the state
I actually am an exmuslim. But I honestly just don't believe in Allah anymore and trust me I've tried to force myself to believe. So really I wouldn't kill and die for what I don't believe in

Only curries can run bobs and vagene game

I actually am an exmuslim. But I honestly just don't believe in Allah anymore and trust me I've tried to force myself to believe. So really I wouldn't kill and die for what I don't believe in
I hope you come back, bro.

Only curries can run bobs and vagene game
If only I was that low inhib as those based currycels to just go up to a big tittied bitch and yell "MILK TRUCK JUST ARRIVE"
Honestly, I'm trying. You must understand that religion is useless without belief, if you don't believe there's no point. Inshallah Allah will guide me to the path so that I see a sign or something and start to believe Allah is really there

Life on easy mode.

What are ur stats bro?

Can a currymaxxed whitecel get an arranged marriage with a currylady?
I don't understand how people don't believe.

Do girls care about your job as much as parents? Do arranged marriages even still exist?

Bull.

If you are a curry in the west you can easily get a lower caste indian girl to marry you.

Do girls care about your job as much as parents? Do arranged marriages even still exist?
It doesn't matter what the girls think tbh it isn't their descion. I'm not sure about fully arranged marriages like where they have people predestined to marry each other but what does exist is basically the mother of the man looks for a girl for her son and once she finds someone she gives a proposal. The parents meet up and discuss. Once they've agreed then the man and wife will
meet. You aren't forced to accept her but you'd be a dumbass not to

Bull.

If you are a curry in the west you can easily get a lower caste indian girl to marry you.

Pretty sure they care about money more than caste in the West. Also I'm Muslim so it's irrelevant anyway

Finally a curry that understands the pain the rest of us are going through. Can't run JBW game in SEA, and useless to your own community. Ive always wanted to have my own curry wife, but that will never happen. Any other light skinned option is out of the question.

I can't believe how much I have to cope so as to accept this. Blackpill is ultimate truth.

I honestly look like a light version of a curry. If I were living in the middle east or curryland after I careermax, I might have a shot with arranged marriage. Life fuel tbh

We have to peace with the idea that we won't be loved

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back