Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Only child pill

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Often when I meet a new person they ask me if I have any siblings. When I say I don't, they repeat "Oh so you're an only child?" to which I reply in the affirmative. Then they react with an ominous "I see..." and from that moment on they are noticeably more distance, like they're talking to a disabled retard.

Can someone clue me in on this? Does growing up listening to your sister getting railed by the football team in the next bedroom impart some kind of wisdom that people without any siblings ate missing out on? Or are they realizing, when I tell then I have no siblings, that it's the end of my bloodline because there is no way I will reproduce?

I've noticed this too as an only child, infact I've had insults hurled at me for being an incel and an only child.
I remember telling some normie I was an only child and he said "yeah when his parents had him, they didnt want to make the same mistake"

I'm either too autistic to notice this or it's never happened to me.

First time I hear of this. But I heard people tend to think of only children as being spoiled and self-absorbed so that might contribute to the failo effect

First time I hear of this. But I heard people tend to think of only children as being spoiled and self-absorbed so that might contribute to the failo effect
Lol I grew up using a broken down Pentium 2 with Windows 98 until 2007. All my friends had the latest Pokemon/Digimon/Yu-Gi-Oh cards when I was in school but my parents didn't buy me any of that shit. I never even played a console game when I was little because my parents couldn't afford any console (or rather, I am sure they could but they preferred to spend that money on beer and cigarettes). JFL @ retarded normies and boomers who all grew up in a family home with the latest toys thinking I am spoiled when I had none of those things and grew up neglected because my parents were poor and hated me.

I remember telling some normie I was an only child and he said "yeah when his parents had him, they didnt want to make the same mistake"
Brutal onlychildpill