Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Only Child NEETs

Cyrrow

Cyrrow

Will simp for attractive female, very thirsty.
-
How are your parents letting you NEET? Are you hoping that your parents die soon so you can keep the house to yourself & not have to work hard in your life?
Ngl that seems pretty cool.

Im an only child and ive straight up told them if you ever kick me out youre gonna have no one to help you survive when youre old boomer fucks shitting in diapers. I rarely have to pull that one though because they realize my life is fucked due to medical shit, and I think they blame themselves for it on some level. Again since im an only child they cant point to a successful sibling and say "hey well he turned out ok, so it's not our fault you're a loser."

Idk if I would want them to die necessarily. My mom is nice to me and buys me shit and keeps the food stocked, and my dad pays for my shit and idk what the life insurance policy is so i cant hate on him too much. Part of me also blames them for fucking up my development but eh life's a bitch

Im an only child and ive straight up told them if you ever kick me out youre gonna have no one to help you survive when youre old boomer fucks shitting in diapers. I rarely have to pull that one though because they realize my life is fucked due to medical shit, and I think they blame themselves for it on some level. Again since im an only child they cant point to a successful sibling and say "hey well he turned out ok, so it's not our fault you're a loser."

Idk if I would want them to die necessarily. My mom is nice to me and buys me shit and keeps the food stocked, and my dad pays for my shit and idk what the life insurance policy is so i cant hate on him too much. Part of me also blames them for fucking up my development but eh life's a bitch

What's your medical problem?

Crohn's disease. I also have an ileostomy bag because I needed surgery to remove my large intestine when I was shitting blood out my ass 24/7 and none of the usual medications worked. This happened when I was 14 and ive had the bag since

Random pic from google so you understand what Im talking about:

It's over for me. Honestly it doesnt impact my everday life all that much but it obviously poses a problem inceldom-wise. And of course a lot of the motivations we have for doing things come from the anticipation of family/waifu/children. Take that out of the equation and lots of things become meaningless
Recessed chin
if only buddy boyo

Crohn's disease. I also have an ileostomy bag because I needed surgery to remove my large intestine when I was shitting blood out my ass 24/7 and none of the usual medications worked. This happened when I was 14 and ive had the bag since

Random pic from google so you understand what Im talking about:

It's over for me. Honestly it doesnt impact my everday life all that much but it obviously poses a problem inceldom-wise. And of course a lot of the motivations we have for doing things come from the anticipation of family/waifu/children. Take that out of the equation and lots of things become meaningless

if only buddy boyo

Truest of Truecels.