Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "Only cheaters, short men, and divorcees are left" worries 32 year old single woman

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
QHZOZvU.png

QOopN6O.png

On the bright side, look at those downvotes.

To the people that downvoted her, I appreciate the solidarity, but all the downvotes in the world won't make us halflings attractive.

Wtf just because of my stupid short genes, she puts me on the same level as cheaters

manlets are scum of the earth, internally nearly everyone hates and is disgusted by us, even other manlets.

if shes 4'11 she should NOT reproduce LOL

Brutal heightpill. Just Be Tall.

There is no worse fate for any living creature than to be born a short man.

I think the height thing is a media projection. Be real man, my high school career was my crushes going for guys who were under 5' tall.

Unattractive = bad
Short = unattractive

It is so simple the way foids think.

I hope all these western whores with their absurd standards die miserable and alone.

I think the height thing is a media projection. Be real man, my high school career was my crushes going for guys who were under 5' tall.
:feelsgah:

OVER FOR MANLETS

4'11 lmaoooooooooooooooooo
she's like a coffee table

she wants tall men at 4'11. We can assume tall means over 6 feet since most foids have that standard.

Over 13 inches taller. The husband gonna look like a pedophile.

This modern Jewish height standard needs to be stopped.

You guys need to read between the lines. Women say they don't like short guys because height discrimination is acceptable. What she means is short, ugly, and/or ethnic. So basically no incels allowed.

Fucking worthless whore, i hope her children born retarded.

She wants kids at 32.... and then uses the excuse to want a tall man because "She worries for her kids" If short women went for short men like they should, being short wouldnt even fucking matter in the first place. God foids are actually braindead
Fucking worthless whore, i hope her children born retarded.
She's 32, hopefuel

You guys need to read between the lines. Women say they don't like short guys because height discrimination is acceptable. What she means is short, ugly, and/or ethnic. So basically no incels allowed.