Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Only Chads have the ability to Cheat

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
So why the fuck do women bitch about all men cheating? IF statistics show that men cheat more than women.. Its because they only go for Chad.. Most men have a hard time getting ONE girlfriend in the first place never mind having 2 or more at the same time..

So why do women associate Non Chads with the bad things that Chad can only do?

Ugly and Weak beta men CANT cheat..End of story.. IT wont touch this
All men cheat my ass..

Do u still work in that office job and cant even walk

Proof that chad lives with sv_cheats 1 on.

I see your point, but i would argue that chadlites are definitly capeable of cheating aswell.

My Chad brother is with an 8 or 9/10 Stacy and cheated multiple times without ever getting caught.

The life of Chad.

call me a low t. soylent cuck, but I wouldn't cheat even if the opportunity presented itself, assuming I'm in a monogamous relationship

So why the fuck do women bitch about all men cheating? IF statistics show that men cheat more than women.. Its because they only go for Chad.. Most men have a hard time getting ONE girlfriend in the first place never mind having 2 or more at the same time..

So why do women associate Non Chads with the bad things that Chad can only do?

Ugly and Weak beta men CANT cheat..End of story.. IT wont touch this
All men cheat my ass..
That reasoning is too complicated, foids can't think like that.
They just know that chad cheats, they know chad is man so they say all men cheat, it's easier.

Yep, and they can get away with it. The foid will actually apologize to him instead.

Foid will allow chad to cheat on purpose.

Most women go for douche bags and then play the victim card.

Yep, and they can get away with it. The foid will actually apologize to him instead.
not only that but the foid will obsess over him and feign hatred of him on top of this. I know because I've talked to so many foids who have" ex-boyfriends" that cheated and then they keep asking questions about them(so umm if you hate him so much why do you want to keep talking about him oh yea because you would never fuck me anyway)

Legit high IQ observation. Betas are the fall guys for Chad.