Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Only at the gym I feel peace

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
One day i’ll be one of those powerlifters that wear hoodies and don’t talk to anyone and always have an angry, yet slightly sad expression.

i just want a gf :cryfeels: fuck this incel shit, man.

Lifting weights gives me a headache
Going for early morning runs is lifefuel though

I hate the gym. So many thots in yoga pants and couples that make so much noise

One day i’ll be one of those powerlifters that wear hoodies and don’t talk to anyone and always have an angry, yet slightly sad expression.

You already got a number from a girl even without lifting so it can only improve your future success.

Gym is the only place where I dont want to get high on heroin
You already got a number from a girl even without lifting so it can only improve your future success.
he whoooooooot :feelswhat:

Why you cant get a gf? Are you ugly or short?

It's a running gag here, he has no falios. He just comes here to vent.

Last edited:

I’m not NT. i’m high inhib and insecure, therefore I self-sabotage.

I mean, yeah, he's a Slav, that's for one
I don’t look like a Slav at all. At worst people tell me I look Asian and at best I get told I look French or Spanish.

I’m not NT. i’m high inhib and insecure, therefore I self-sabotage.
Whats the reason for your insecurity? If insecurity is your only problem you can get some therapy or coachings. It‘s not over for you then.

Whats the reason for your insecurity? If insecurity is your only problem you can get some therapy or coachings. It‘s not over for you then.
Being super ugly growing up and being made fun of for it, being raised by a really abusive mother and cuck step-dad. My mother is the main reason why i’m afraid of foids.

I might join soon