Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious only a moron could believe this man was evil after watching this video

I think I saw this several years ago

Keeping in mind that people are pure evil humanitarian condiderations should be left aside.

GET WOKE.

This is the greatest man to ever live in my opinion. Jews tarnished his legacy but people that think critically and don’t buy into thier filthy lies can see how awe inspiring he was.

Banned in Germany.

Tfw you can't watch the videos in Germoney and your VPN has reached his data limit for february :cryfeels:

GET WOKE.

This is the greatest man to ever live in my opinion. Jews tarnished his legacy but people that think critically and don’t buy into thier filthy lies can see how awe inspiring he was.

My grandpa told me the german soldiers gave the local kids chocolate. The soviet soldiers gave the kids a beating

My grandpa told me the german soldiers gave the local kids chocolate. The soviet soldiers gave the kids a beating
The Wehrmacht were seen as liberators in Eastern Europe. The people were very welcoming towards them.

What a cucked country. Censoring the internet is something China and other dictatorships would do. Get a VPN and enjoy real internets.

If you question the holocaust you will be arrested in germany
The Wehrmacht were seen as liberators in Eastern Europe. The people were very welcoming towards them.

Better dead than red

Proxyduckduckgocom

Hitler is one of the best people to ever live. He truly was on the right path and improved Germany for the best and got rid of the fucking jewish pest. It's a shame he lost. He was also a great speaker. Imagine what those people in the audience felt.

it bait tbh

i always have been fascinated by Hitler's work and speeches since i was a child, i even used to have a framed real picture of him until some fags called me a nazi when i was 13. snowflakes never care about facts

it bait tbh

i always have been fascinated by Hitler's work and speeches since i was a child, i even used to have a framed real picture of him until some fags called me a nazi when i was 13. snowflakes never care about facts

Lol I painted a swastika on the wall beside my bed when I was 13. Mom didn't really mind tbh

Hitler was based and only wanted to stop (((them))) from destroying the world... unfortunately, he failed.

i read title as mormon

Hitler is a prick. Don’t need to watch to know what he’s like.

Good and evil is subjective

Hitler was based and only wanted to stop (((them))) from destroying the world... unfortunately, he failed.

Goebelsquote

They saw this coming 70 years ago. Who here can disagree with this quote now?

I always ended up in arguments with the teacher and the classroom about Hitler.

I"m grabbing it before they censure it.

I"m grabbing it before they censure it.

Exactly my thinking. I downloaded the vid because I know jewtube will remove it sooner or later

oy vey! Hitler is evil!
never Forget the 10 gorillion!

all that to get his foid cousin to pee on his face...
worth it:panties:

We have this thread every hour

Kill all nazis