Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Only a cuck or bluepiller doesn’t blame society for their lack of success with women.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, only a cuck or bluepiller doesn’t blame society for their lack of success with women.

If you’re unable to attract women, the non-cucked thing to do is blame society because feminism is the thing keeping your dick dry and while there are men out there blaming themselves, their look matches get local men chasing them without any effort.

Well, imo, feminism = whorification of women.

I always find it funny that it's the guy with a Yoshi avi that is saying all these based things.

it's not just feminism but the insane amount of jew brainwashing, social media, favoritism, cucked laws and ridiculous societal standards that are cripping low tier men in the current SMV

cuck and bluepillers blame themselves, which is ironic when said bluepilled cucks say ''incels hate themselves'' no we don't.

cuck and bluepillers blame themselves, which is ironic when said bluepilled cucks say ''incels hate themselves'' no we don't.
I'm not a cuck to hate myself, I hate foids/normies/chads/cucks a thousand times more than I'd ever hate myself

I still get told I need to "Love myself" and I keep trying to tell them I don't know what it means to "Love myself".

yoshi is extremely based

Yoshi is the goat. I played as that motherfucker way back in the days of Super Mario Kart and Mario Party.

Like the topic title says, only a cuck or bluepiller doesn’t blame society for their lack of success with women.
If you’re unable to attract women, the non-cucked thing to do is blame society because feminism is the thing keeping your dick dry and while there are men out there blaming themselves, their look matches get local men chasing them without any effort.

Based. Blaming oneself for being "ugly" is cucked because what is ugly? Bottom 5%? Bottom 20%? Bottom 50%? Bottom 80%?

Feminism fueling gynocentrism can make it anything, even bottom 99%. It just keeps moving up and up, even if we look the same. One guy could be Incel in one environment and become a God in another (i.e. West -> SEA) despite changing nothing about his appearance. In most cases, Incel is caused by the toxic misandrist environment we are trapped in.

Last edited:
Yoshi is the goat. I played as that motherfucker way back in the days of Super Mario Kart and Mario Party.
i still play as him when i play MK8, SSBU or mario party, he is simply the best

i still play as him when i play MK8, SSBU or mario party, he is simply the best

Still use him in Mario Party Superstars.

Never main'd him in Smash. I switched to Metal Mario in MK8.

What happened to OP?

Never main'd him in Smash. I switched to Metal Mario in MK8.
i use him in mk8 because his acceleration stats are really good, and i really like his moveset in ssbu so i main him

I blame society for having to exist

What do you have great bone structure under a ton of fat. Then it's your fault for being lazy and not losing fat at the gym. However if your genetically deformed autist. Then you can only blame your trash gentics. And maybe blame the current state of dating and how hard it is with hypergamy. It depends which situation you are in.

Women need to improve their personalities if they don’t want to be blamed for my inceldom:feelsLSD:

honestly , it's more about biology, that's the true blackpill.
feminism is just some bullshit that some foids feel good to brag about.
feminists always talk about how good feminism is , but they don't even admire Marie Curie and trying to spread positivity about how to actually make a world a better place.
Fuck them.

blame, bitch, it amounts to jack shit
waifubot dev on the other hand, that really hurts foids in the feefees