Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Only 62% of children in british schools are British.Jfl at britcucks

CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
In united cuckdom 29% of children in school are shitskins 9% other europeans and only 62% are actual brits.It gets even worse when you look at big cities and not the countryside
10% of children in Slough are British
15% of children in Luton are British
20% of children in Leicester are British
25% of children in Birmingham are British
25% of children in London are British
30% of children in Manchester are British

What do the britcuckcels think about this?

Stats you can see for yourself:

yup, if britain doesn't stop mass importing ethnics then they will end up with more than 50% of the whole population being shitskins.

yup, if britain doesn't stop mass importing ethnics then they will end up with more than 50% of the whole population being shitskins.
Its already over the non europeans have higher birth rate and none of the (((parties))) or the brits themselves are interested in stopping immigration.Even if it was stopped 30% of children are shitskins which is the only stat that matters in demographics.Nobody cares how much % of old people are because they are going to die anyways soon

Its already over the non europeans have higher birth rate and none of the (((parties))) or the brits themselves are interested in stopping immigration.Even if it was stopped 30% of children are shitskins which is the only stat that matters in demographics.Nobody cares how much % of old people are because they are going to die anyways soon
realistically it's the fault of Europeans that ethnics are going to their country.

they stopped reproducing and their birth rate is going down. now they need ethnics to increase the birth rate more and create the new generations of young people that will work to keep the economy going or the country will just collapse.
trying to increase the birth rate of white people is better than trying to import forgiens.

Holy fucking shit. It's even worse than I thought.

PS this inspired me to see whether I could find similar statistics for the Netherlands (where I live) and while I couldn't readily find them, I did find an official report by the municipality of Amsterdam which talks about the effect of segregation in primary school. In it, they inter alia talk about "too white schools". Jfl that this is even a thing. I'm so done with all this bullshit man.

Brits did that to themselves jfl

they gave their country away as raparashunz 4 colonialism

france too

They brought it upon themselves haha

Normies wanted it and they got it.

Not my problem. I hope this nation burns in hellfire.

It's Over.
I hope all the ethnics enjoy being slaves to The Tribe.

Super good way way destroy your country.

Ethnics are taking over. Whites are going extinct.

So what jfl, makes no difference to my life how many foreigners are here in bongland. They can have this shithole. No immigration for your face.

At least they're not speaking German, right guys?

It's not their fault that white brits prefer to play videogames and collect Funko pops while black, asian and arab brits are having children kek

No wonder Britain is becoming a shitnole. Wherever ethnics go it will become a shithole. The Future is Yellow. White Men have become weak and docile while Ricemen don't let anyone come to their land and increase their power.

What white guilt does to a country.

they gave their country away as raparashunz 4 colonialism

france too
Best part is, basically no one is even pretending that this is anything else than them taking themselves out because of their historical guilt over it.

The state of the UK and the capitalists and landowners basically either had to accept declining with no end in sight, or bring in replacements.

One factor not talked about much is countries like the UK seem to be getting smarter about who they are bringing in. Eg.. bringing in curry doctors and Filipino nurses isn't that bad.

58% of births in 2019 were to white brits. It'll take a while until Brits are an abject minority unless they crank up immigration. I can see the 18 year old cohort in 2037 being a minority white if Britain is still taking in a similar amount of college students by then.

I would have never thought this, well not at least outside of London

Well, most of the whites are now in the smaller towns, to keep themselves away from the ethnics. I went to a medium sized town recently and most people on the highstreet were white.

Brits are funny. They wanted Brexit not because the Muslims are rapping their kids but because the Poles are taking muhhh Jobs