Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "only 1% of rape reports are fake" is simply not true

• Thread starter coping_with_2dtits
  • Start date
coping_with_2dtits

coping_with_2dtits

Balticel
I decided to look at actual sources, and most of them have very different numbers, but around 4-8%. Im pretty sure the actual number is much higher, but still, even official sourceses say that number is higher than 1%. From where the 1% data even comes?

JoinedAug 4, 2024Posts55

It's at least 30% and probably higher

don't forget about accusations that didn't result into any kind of presecution because the guy had to pay up and give the foid her way

modern day men are pussies to commit such thing especially western men

I decided to look at actual sources, and most of them have very different numbers, but around 4-8%. Im pretty sure the actual number is much higher, but still, even official sourceses say that number is higher than 1%. From where the 1% data even comes?
Listen, how are we supposed to know if it’s fake?. They might be so convincing

I`d say 70% are fake or overexaggerated

100% of rape reports are fake

People treat cases where it is neither proven nor disproven as automatically true despite the likelihood it could be false. Ever heard the "most rapes aren't reported" statement, Well if they aren't reported, how do you know they are true?

Well, I don’t know about the number of false accusations.

But, I never liked the whole MeToo shitstorm.

They want to bring things up decades later and without any evidence at all.

Rapes should require evidence…..like any other crime.