Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Online videogames with no foids?

Viskallide

Viskallide

Recruit
★★★★★
:feelsUgh:As always foids feel entitled to male spaces, And we cant even play a game without getting herassed by entiteled women anymore.
WTF are foids doing in Millitary shoter games, when foids has experienced the luxary of not going to war for years. No foids has been shot in war, then got maggots in the gunshot wounds. Yet they feel entitled to play those games, and to be treated seriously!!

Fucking Ukraine foids were free to escape, and did not even get drafted, WTF!!!!
Yet they expect to be treated equally in game.

Incels trying to get a brake and forgetting their horrible life, only to hear a foid in the other end that has lived life in godmode, has a chad bf and child.

Foids always wants attention and cant just stick to they game or play single player. It is as they are seeking male spaces, becouse they are under the delusion that they are strong independent women that would take a bullet for a man. Meanwhile the reality is that all foids would hide behind, and use their child as a shield if threatened.

Are there any games out there that truly no foids would ever play?

yugiho, magic the gathering, probably all other tcgs: heartstone, pokemon, etc

Any unpopular ones tbh
Foids tend to only play mainstream shit like LoL or Shooters

:feelsUgh:As always foids feel entitled to male spaces, And we cant even play a game without getting herassed by entiteled women anymore.
WTF are foids doing in Millitary shoter games, when foids has experienced the luxary of not going to war for years. No foids has been shot in war, then got maggots in the gunshot wounds. Yet they feel entitled to play those games, and to be treated seriously!!

Fucking Ukraine foids were free to escape, and did not even get drafted, WTF!!!!

Incels trying to get a brake and forgetting their horrible life, only to hear a foid in the other end that has lived life in godmode, has a chad bf and child.

Foids always wants attention and cant just stick to they game or play single player. It is as they are seeking male spaces, becouse they are under the delusion that they are strong independent women that would take a bullet for a man. Meanwhile the reality is that all foids would hide behind, and use their child as a shield if threatened.

Decision 3

Attachments

• download (3).jpeg
    download (3).jpeg
    3.4 KB · Views: 8
I always loved slaughtered them in games because they’re almost always trash players

Any unpopular ones tbh
Foids tend to only play mainstream shit like LoL or Shooters
True. For me was funny that foids at HS got into LoL just because half of the class played it. The same shit happens with soccer. They sound so ridicolous talking about it and then playing it like shit.
Yeah all of that. Well not Pokemon Go. I found single mothers playing that a couple of times some years ago.

when they get on a lobby of a shooting game like CS GO, the simps rush to show and prove her their "manhood" while worshiping her, online videogame servers are bad because of it

EVEN PATH OF EXILE , ONE OF THE MOST SPASTIC RPG S YOU CAN PLAY , HAVE A FEW FOIDS IN IT , nothing suprises me Anymore. But the Number of Woman playing this are very slim.

wrong, i've met landwhales and post wall roasties in magic the gathering

wrong, i've met landwhales and post wall roasties in magic the gathering
fuck, at least in my city most of the tcg players are literally incel looking guys,

fuck, at least in my city most of the tcg players are literally incel looking guys,
no no most players are, i've only met 2 girls in mtg. one was a post wall real estate roastie and the other was a land whale. i've met some guys who say blackpilled shit through mtg tho :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: