Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Online shopping cope

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Does anybody do this? I'll buy random shit off amazon like shoes or games and it gives me something to look forward to when it comes. Truly sad and pathetic

I like to buy anime figurines.

Does anybody do this? I'll buy random shit off amazon like shoes or games and it gives me something to look forward to when it comes. Truly sad and pathetic
Only when I find something that I like. For instance I got a night vision google last summer just for fun and to enjoy seeing in the dark. Was quite excited when I got it. Now I'm waiting on a pair of gloves

Only when I find something that I like. For instance I got a night vision google last summer just for fun and to enjoy seeing in the dark. Was quite excited when I got it. Now I'm waiting on a pair of gloves
Well yes, you only buy stuff you actually want usually

No it takes soo long and u can get scamed
I only buy that what i cant buy in rl :feelstrash:
Only things I buy online are games and that’s all, maybe some books and random stuff sometimes.

Only things I buy online are games and that’s all, maybe some books and random stuff sometimes.
Yes the same. Btw u can buy food online like fresh not candy and let it deliver to u :feelstrash: :lul:

I rarely buy things online.

I don’t do it often but I do get excited when stuff does arrive.

Yes the same. Btw u can buy food online like fresh not candy and let it deliver to u :feelstrash: :lul:
I tried that once but the guy put everything in the bag in the wrong order!
I’m a perfectionist and I would rather just pack everything in the right order myself.

it gives me something to look forward to when it comes.
What the fuckkk I didn't know other people did it for this.
I do it a lot
I don't go outside so I resort to the internet, really.

I tried that once but the guy put everything in the bag in the wrong order!
I’m a perfectionist and I would rather just pack everything in the right order myself.
Really i only have to oppen the bag :feelstrash: where u shoped what kind of store

I used to do this with drugs and nootropics. took like 30 a day. now I still have so many left over, I have to take like 15 pills a day to get my money's worth JFL

I used to before I got fired. Now I have nothing. I am nothing

I do it a lot.

Sometimes I put stuff in the cart but never buy them

Thats the only visitors i get!

I do buy stuff online and get excited when it comes in. It is always items I want though. I have been meaning to get my headphones fixed so I am waiting for parts.

I do buy stuff online and get excited when it comes in. It is always items I want though. I have been meaning to get my headphones fixed so I am waiting for parts.
Just ordered new shoes :feelsohh:

I don't have any shekels, but I would probably just buy computer equipment and darkweb drugs (jk) ((nk))