Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Online Lynchings Of Pedos And Rapist's.

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
"Online Lynching" = A term I literally made up, basically where someones death is celebrated online and is being encouraged.
(Someone can add this in an online dictionary for me if they want)

So don't get me wrong, I dislike pedophiles who only like pre pubescent girls, I don'timd them as a mental illness but if they act on their impulses and actually rape a little girl then that's gross. Call me an agecuck if you want. And I don't have a problem with rapists at all. Women enjoy being raped after all.

But one thing I disagree with is mutilating these guys in the most horrid ways possible and then celebrating their death.

Rapist's and pedos are seen as the worst people ever in mankind and they are constantly lynched online. I've seen videos where rapists have their brains scooped out and their eyeballs plucked. And female Redditors and Twitter users would celebrate their deaths and encourage more of it.
Same with incels/low tier males. No empathy for them either. Saw a video of an ugly guy getting shot to death and people were making jokes about his fucking face.

It reminds of black people being lynched in the Jim crow era and dozens of white people including their children would come and take pictures, have picnics and take pieces of the victims body back home. This is the modern version of that.

It just goes to show that it's very hard or maybe impossible for humans to escape their true primal nature. Instead of encouraging legal justice. Normies still want mob/jungle justice of mutilating bodies and barbarism. You would think we would have changed and society somehow progressed. But human primal nature will alway be there.

Pedophiles are probably the only group hated more than us
But the pedophiles that get caught are usually incels too :feelshaha:

Meifiweregod

It just goes to show that it's very hard or maybe impossible for humans to escape their true primal nature. Instead of encouraging legal justice. Normies still want mob/jungle justice of mutilating bodies and barbarism. You would think we would have changed and society somehow progressed. But human primal nature will alway be there.
The same cucks and whores who celebrate these brutal murders cry like pussies when a 17 year old rostie gets her ass or titties grabbed by anyone over 18. Cucks are the ones who need to be put in these gruesome conditions, so do whores who support it.

Pedophiles are probably the only group hated more than us
But the pedophiles that get caught are usually incels too :feelshaha:
I don’t think that’s true. :feelshehe:

Usually when you read some story about this or that pedo finally being outed and jailed/imprisoned or on trial for it, it’s usually some homo or normie sex haver like Jew Jared Fogel and the whole kiddie fucking thing is just a dirty little secret he kept from his wife or worse like Jew Epstein and his main squeeze “Jizzy Maxxy” a.k.a Ghislaine Maxwell you’ll find out that the suck fucks are in it together. :feelspuke:

The same cucks and whores who celebrate these brutal murders cry like pussies when a 17 year old rostie gets her ass or titties grabbed by anyone over 18. Cucks are the ones who need to be put in these gruesome conditions, so do whores who support it.
Yep. :feelsokman:

Normies: “Waaa waaa why did that evil incel asshole have to kill our beautiful queen Bianca Devins?! She dindu nuffin!! Waaaa!!!” :feelsohgod:

Incels and ethical normies together: “Well actually she openly admitted to taking pleasure in using and destroying men’s lives and destroying them emotionally.” :feelswhat:

Normies: “OMG! Shut up! Shut up!! Shut up!!! You sadistic incel losers!!!! Someone call the cops on these freaks already!!!!!” :foidSoy::soy::feels:

:feelsseriously:

Last edited:
I don’t think that’s true. :feelshehe:

Usually when you read some story about this or that pedo finally being outed and jailed/imprisoned or on trial for it, it’s usually some homo or normie sex haver like Jew Jared Fogel and the whole kiddie fucking thing is just a dirty little secret he kept from his wife or worse like Jew Epstein and his main squeeze “Jizzy Maxxy” a.k.a Ghislaine Maxwell you’ll find out that the suck fucks are in it together. :feelspuke:
I don't know, I think pedophiles are slightly more hated than losers like us. I mean, they're an actual threat to society and are afraid of having their children/nephew & nieces or whatever raped.

They are more feared and hated. Unless it's chad. If it's a chad pedophile. Then we are much more hated in that case

Yep. :feelsokman:

Normies: “Waaa waaa why did that evil incel asshole have to kill our beautiful queen Bianca Devins?! She dindu nuffin!! Waaaa!!!” :feelsohgod:

Incels and ethical normies together: “Well actually she openly admitted to taking pleasure in using and destroying men’s lives and destroying them emotionally.” :feelswhat:

Normies: “OMG! Shut up! Shut up!! Shut up!!! You sadistic incel losers!!!! Someone call the cops on these freaks already!!!!!” :foidSoy::soy::feels:

:feelsseriously:
If a guy did a tenth of what she's done to foids, and bragged about destroying their lives, normies would want to see him killed in the worse way. Meanwhile a foid can do almost anything, and simps and rosties will look for all the excuses they can for her not to face any consequences.

If a guy did a tenth of what she's done to foids, and bragged about destroying their lives, normies would want to see him killed in the worse way. Meanwhile a foid can do almost anything, and simps and rosties will look for all the excuses they can and want her to face no consequences.
Realistically, they would protest to have him skinned alive and have his testicles removed. So they can eat popcorn and drink soda whilst watching the live video of him being tortured slowly until death. And later celebrate it on twitter. Like the sick fucks they are. The live video would most likely accumulate 80M + views on YouTube and have a 9|1 like and dislike ratio.

That is what is called an Online Lynching

Last edited:
I also I dislike pedophiles who only like pre pubescent girls. However all these top elites mess around with girls 13 -17 years old and get away with it. Look at the list of people that went Jeff Epsteins island. There’s a reason why these elites want prime pussy

I also I dislike pedophiles who only like pre pubescent girls. However all these top elites mess around with girls 13 -17 years old and get away with it. Look at the list of people that went Jeff Epsteins island. There’s a reason why these elites want prime pussy
13 - 17 is valid I guess. Below 12 is where it's fucked up.

Realistically, they would protest to have him skinned alive and have his testicles removed. So they can eat popcorn and drink soda whilst watching the live video of him being tortured slowly until death. And later celebrate it on twitter. Like the sick fucks they are. The live video would most likely accumulate 80M + views on YouTube and have a 9|1 like and dislike ratio.

That is what is called an Online Lynching
It's those inconsistent cucks who deserve to be treated like that. These blood thirsty "empathetic" normshits think they are morally right, and we're psychos just for laughing at rosties who cry about sexual assault and harassment.

13 - 17 is valid I guess. Below 12 is where it's fucked up.
I agree and Before soyciety got cucked getting with teens was okay for men. The age of consent is set at 18 because that’s when males mature (more or less) but females mature sooner then males. There are cases where 10 year old girls are pregnant and give birth. It’s kinda messed up.

You would think we would have changed and society somehow progressed. But human primal nature will alway be there.
there are things that never change

Pedos (true ones, attracted to literal 6 year old kids), although liking something very strange and even unmoral, I dont believe they deserve literal torture sessions and lynchings. They are just mentally ill incels that didnt get any women attention and decided to go for... well, vulnerable unmature humans. I guess they deserve some hummiliation and punishment, but people end up being much more brutal than this.

I believe the reason for the practically universal hatred for pedos is that people like to have a punching doll. Some group that they can release their anger against, together with everybody else. They like having "social scum" like pedos, cause all the brutality or hatred they inflict against them will always be approved, and will give them the sensation of being superior, good people, heroes even. Its all about the moral superiority and about feeling like they do some good to humanity. And if this "good" means bullying someome to death, well, then theyre even happier cause they get to show how strong and alpha they are (or how nice and fair they are if its a woman doing the bullying), by putting subhumans into place.

But most importantly they hate pedos cause theyre uggly and fat incels 99% the time. If the pedo was literal brad pit tier, he would be someone that "needs therapy" and "was led the wrong way by life"
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I hate Pedro's!

This nigga really just compared blacks being lynched to lynching pedos and rapists. :lul:
Foid rapists and foid pedos are the only ones who deserve to be lynched.

Normies still want mob/jungle justice of mutilating bodies and barbarism. You would think we would have changed and society somehow progressed. But human primal nature will alway be there.
The mask slips the moment a sub 5 man is labelled as a pedophile rapist :society: