Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Online grocery delivery heavily mogs in person shopping

Do you use online delivery?

• no but plan to when have more $(trucel)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
For past few weeks I have been using online delivery and have found it works far better than in person shopping. Yes you spend money on delivery and some higher fees. But if you order like a bunch of stuff in one run, you are paying maybe at beast $50-100 extra month. Definitely not more than $200 extra. This means immense time savings, avoid lines/parking/nigs/crime /effort. Also allows you to budget more precisely and allows planning for recipes easier. Although I only eat out almost everyday now since I hate cooking. But have been using online delivery for getting eggs, protein, sauces, and few other things. Is working extremely well. Actually insane how much better this is.

Any kncel who can afford that $50-200 extra hit should definitely do so. Avoiding those normie niggers is priceless. No faggot line, self checkout fuckery, no parking worries etc. This is far superior to the poorfag way that I used to do, of manually going in twice a month to a store and handpicking stuff like a peasant.

yeah I gotta try that. keep meaning too but i never get around to it. what kinda shit you use, instacart?

yeah I gotta try that. keep meaning too but i never get around to it. what kinda shit you use, instacart?
I use Amazon,Amazon fresh, and Costco. Instacart is too expensive, only worth it if you need shit immediately/same day, which I never do as I always order more than I need and order before stuff runs out. Using Instacart might cost $100-200 more than normal services tbh.

I use Amazon,Amazon fresh, and Costco. Instacart is too expensive, only worth it if you need shit immediately/same day, which I never do as I always order more than I need and order before stuff runs out. Using Instacart might cost $100-200 more than normal services tbh.
I'll have to try the amazon shit. I already buy dry goods/beverages off there

Only sometimes, I’d use it a lot more often if it weren’t for the fact that there’s a supermarket only a 5 mins walk away from my house. Seems kinda pointless to pay that little bit extra when its that close

I used DoorDash all the time its so great the ethnics drivers are super fast and they just leave it at the doorway without phoning or knocking on the door.

So I bought DoorDash stock as well.

I used DoorDash all the time its so great the ethnics drivers are super fast and they just leave it at the doorway without phoning or knocking on the door.

So I bought DoorDash stock as well.
True food delivery via restaurants is also good. My area is walkable so I buy food from restaurants manually as get bit depressed/bored if rot inside too much. Even though this isn't time efficient, it serves as good cope for me to go out and buy my food with my own eyes. During winter I use food delivery more or cook myself.

instacart is good i use it

True food delivery via restaurants is also good. My area is walkable so I buy food from restaurants manually as get bit depressed/bored if rot inside too much. Even though this isn't time efficient, it serves as good cope for me to go out and buy my food with my own eyes. During winter I use food delivery more or cook myself.

I think with restaurants, groceries, pharmacies/general stores and alcohol stores there is going to be this gigantic shift where more and more of the spending will be by delivery.

People always think other Americans are shit poor and $5-10 extra cost will be too much for them. But that is nothing to most Americans.

I think with restaurants, groceries, pharmacies/general stores and alcohol stores there is going to be this gigantic shift where more and more of the spending will be by delivery.

People always think other Americans are shit poor and $5-10 extra cost will be too much for them. But that is nothing to most Americans.
true to most of the stuff in USA ignoring rent/healthcare is relatively affordable. Especially if you are in the upper 10% salary zone