Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Online gaming has become so cucked

BlackpilledAF

BlackpilledAF

IAmTheBlackPill
-
I'm a bit of an oldcel (32 years old) and I remember the earlier days of online gaming.

People used not to be so sensitive and cucked, and if you insulted someone they'd just insult you back.

Nowadays, if you tell someone they're a fucking idiot in an online game, they'll report you and the CUCKED game admins will ban you.

I've been banned from Overwatch and Heroes of the Storm for "abusive language" so far.

Back in the day, online gamers used to reply to insults by insults, and not be pussies and cry to the game admins via reporting like little bitches.

Gaming has been infected by political correctness, SJW's, and cucks.

yeah it's definitely been changed to push the sjw agenda.

look at blizzard at riot games, and them pushing the lgbtq agenda. they announced two of their characters being canon gay in the story whatever that means.

like what the fuck is the point of doing that, it has nothing to do with the gameplay

yeah I miss being called "nigger" tbh

I still call people niggers all the time in CS:GO and they threaten to report me or say "RACIST" or "wow uncalled for bro." I remember back when I started playing TF2, everyone you'd swear at would insult you back.

I also remember the Hispanic kids with thug Bugs Bunny/SpongeBob pics on YouTube who had massive playlists/like playlists of GTA: San Andreas mod videos who would just randomly comment on your video and tell you to kill yourself. Hasn't happened to me at all but I saw it a lot in 2009 YouTube.

Last edited:
It's got NORMIE infestation

Have been banned from Overwatch because of "Abusive Chat" twice so far. Jeff Kaplan even said in a video, that Overwatch will even ban players if they're caught being toxic on social media. Blizzard got cucked. Just look at the LGBTQ garbage they're pushing onto the community. First Tracer is gay, now they claim Soldier to be gay. Dafuq is this?
Literally anything is "Abusive Chat" now. Somebody can troll as much as he wants without consequences but god pleas, don't insult the dude or you'll get banned for abusive chat.

It’s alright. I was already starting to get tired of cod by that point tbh. Zombies was still fun.
yeah, it became shitter when they started pandering to e-sports and shit

I'm a bit of an oldcel (32 years old) and I remember the earlier days of online gaming.

People used not to be so sensitive and cucked, and if you insulted someone they'd just insult you back.

Nowadays, if you tell someone they're a fucking idiot in an online game, they'll report you and the CUCKED game admins will ban you.

I've been banned from Overwatch and Heroes of the Storm for "abusive language" so far.

Back in the day, online gamers used to reply to insults by insults, and not be pussies and cry to the game admins via reporting like little bitches.

play CSGO

Post-Gamergate online gaming = :soy:
Also, last I checked GTA V online is still pretty good.

Damn the memories, literally talking about how niggers are lower iq JFLLLLLLLLLLLLL
I still call people niggers all the time in CS:GO and they threaten to report me or say "RACIST" or "wow uncalled for bro." I remember back when I started playing TF2, everyone you'd swear at would insult you back.
Good old times from the map with 2 equal sides in tf2 with everyone calling each other "fucking stupid nigger learn to play". The kikes and women took my games

Damn the memories, literally talking about how niggers are lower iq JFLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Good old times from the map with 2 equal sides in tf2 with everyone calling each other "fucking stupid nigger learn to play". The kikes and women took my games
It's too bad that TF2 now harbors a shitton of Tumblrfags/progressives/SJWs/LGBTs who get offended by the word "faggot" and will literally ban/kick you for it. It definitely was not like that 7 years ago.

It's too bad that TF2 now harbors a shitton of Tumblrfags/progressives/SJWs/LGBTs who get offended by the word "faggot" and will literally ban/kick you for it. It definitely was not like that 7 years ago.
Tbh in every tf2 game there is like 6ppl with furry avis :lul::lul::lul::feelsrope:

Gaming became more popular so normies started playing. Everything is full of soys and "gamer girls".

>twitter

JFL at not playing older online games.

Foids and their beta orbiters ruin everything.

True, tf2 was at its peak back then. Lots of populated servers to choose from that had uncucked rules and cool community. Trading was super fun and profitable aswell back when the tf2 trading economy hadn’t gone to complete shit as it is now. Those were good times.

I have fond memories of micspamming and showing off hentai sprays on my favorite servers.

Thats why you just insult them using mics.

i remember when people would type out shit talk before voip became common. wish i could go back to those late 90's early 00's so many fun times. now i can barely stand to game.

It’s all about the audience who plays the game . Stop playing fortnite and play Ace Combat
Foids and their beta orbiters ruin everything.
Every online game almost

I hate playing online if it involves having to cooperate with anyone, it just makes me anxious.

I never got banned from any online games at all. I'm probably just lucky as hell.

I know. I used to love trolling in the good old days. Half the fun of online gaming was getting thin-skinned cucks to rage quit. Now I'd be banned and doxxed and become permanently unemployable if I said even half of what I said back then.

Hell, look at the thread about white knights raging at a streamer who told a chick to "kys".

play strategy games man. Europa Universalis 4 or Hearts of iron 4, Empire/shogun 2 total war, etc.

They have literally NO females.

I got banned on Xbox for telling a "gamer girl" with a fake picture to kill themself.

as did everything

my niggers

Can't you just mute them? That's what I always did since I don't enjoy shit talk.

I hate that faggot is no longer an insult anymore