Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Online game get together

W

whatsthepoint123

Recruit
★★
Who else is NEET? Maybe we should arrange an online game get together. I'm trying to do something social for a change.

No gaming for your face

Who else is NEET? Maybe we should arrange an online game get together. I'm trying to do something social for a change.
We can host a gta online section on pc, my ban should be lifted soon.
Other than gta I dont play any online game anymore

Create a Minecraft server. We should build a foid-free paradise.

Killing cops and going on murder sprees in gta 6, that releases next year, will be very fun.

Not NEET, but would probably play some games with some of my fellow incels. Mostly interested in relaxed co-op games, don't do PvP (am too bad for that). For privacy reasons I would likely make a dedicated account for it though.

I dont have any games to play I was playing TEKKEN but I hate it that game gets me mad

I dont have any MMO play.

]Maybe I should play honkai rail

Add me nigga i have a gaming laptop

If there's an forum minecraft server, foid skins should be banned. I know some of you are horny enough to lust after blocky pixels.

Are you a foid :feelswhere:
No, Mr.Mod, sir! Absolutely not! Just another Sub-Five ethnic man(let) on this site.

ok wat we playing?

ParadoxInteractivemaxxing when

i wish something came of this i really want to play a game with someone :feelsrope: