Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Online dating was easy in the '90s

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
Those hacking skills are based i wish we could do that to foids on apps

beyond based, foids should have never been entitled too use anything with electricity and should ask their master if she is allowed.

Back then you could just find the foids location and rape her. or agree to meet up with her and rape her, pretty based back then.

It's incredible (in the worst sense of the word) how quickly online dating has become fucked. I remember when I was bluepilled in 2017/18 and trying the tinder game, yes I failed but at least the app didn't have so many paywalls, ads, bots and fake profiles compared to how it is nowadays (tried it for 2 days in 2022 to see if it was really that bad).

It's incredible (in the worst sense of the word) how quickly online dating has become fucked. I remember when I was bluepilled in 2017/18 and trying the tinder game, yes I failed but at least the app didn't have so many paywalls, ads, bots and fake profiles compared to how it is nowadays (tried it for 2 days in 2022 to see if it was really that bad).
Thankfully those Tinder cope days are long gone. Let the Beckies try and fail to land their Chad lol.

Things were going to be fucked the second the notion of "online dating" was invented, with the combination of the uneven gender ratio/foids being naturally more inclined to be hypergamous/the rise of feminism being synchronous with its development, it was never going to be anything but a hellhole of ridiculous standards and entitled Beckies. :feelsclown: