Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over online dating is RIP

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
females get so much attention from online guys, the fact we have to compete with 500 thirsty and beta guys. Females have no shame in their game.

females get so much attention from online guys, the fact we have to compete with 500 thirsty and beta guys. Females have no shame in their game.
we don´t have to compete with anyone because we aren´t even in the game.

Only 9+/10 men get to play.

If you get in a new dating site your odds improve a little bit, but if you're subhuman well... It never really began...

Did the copy/paste msg numbers game, over one thousand a few weeks ago. All I got was a sugar baby.
I will not pay a slut.

Last edited:
It's deffo worse for some of the youngsters here, especially since the end of the chat rooms. When the chat rooms existed and you were shy in any way it was a great way to meet girls and start up conversations. Back then before everyone had several pictures up on line you had a dog's chance of getting a date. I even managed to meet up with a couple of girls that way back in my early 20s.

My POF file has had me in contact witha couple of crazies. One who I actually quite fancied and things were going quite well. I was willing to take the train up to Dundee to meet her (only an hour on the train). After talking for a few months I got this message on Boxing Day: "I'm pregnant". Ah well, you gotta laugh I suppose. Deffo not mine. No idea why she even bothered with me (ego boost or something?).

fuck u and ur 35 sex

i wonder what the single mom birth rate is

it's gotta be like 90% in 2018

the other 10% are married women cucking the husband