Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL online dating is actually hilarious

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
women can take many photos of themselves while they are young and beautiful and use them up until their late 20s.

i guess this is why it is so common these day that when guys meet their tinder date they are shocked how different foids look in person. :lul:

Online dating looks so dystopian, in the future irl dating will be a thing of the past, its scary what else will happen in the future.

I imagine the world will be scarier by the end of the 2020s. its like how china has a social credit rating system.

This world should nuke itself and put itself out of its misery before its too late.

women can take many photos of themselves while they are young and beautiful and use them up until their late 20s.

i guess this is why it is so common these day that when guys meet their tinder date they are shocked how different foids look in person. :lul:
I am not sorry for these guys

This is also done by prostitutes

What men look for on dating sites: Dating someone
What foids look for on dating sites: Farming instagram/onlyfans followers, simps that pay for dinner and Chads to fuck kek

What foids look for on dating sites: Farming instagram/onlyfans followers, simps that pay for dinner and Chads to fuck kek
Some foids are also friendzoning guys on dating sites...
as emotional tampons
and believe it or not some poor guyz go for such toxic relationships jfl

Online dating is bs and suifuel....