Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Online dating is a fucking joke

Maj. D Pression

Maj. D Pression

Eternal doomer
I always thought myself to be a decent looking guy. Like 7.5/10 facial genetics, white, and a muscular build. Well, I must be fucking delusional then, because during a 24 hour period on Bumble (banned from Tinder so couldn't use that), I only managed to pull 2 matches, both from morbidly obese land whales. I thought that paying 6 bucks for the unlimited swipe feature would improve my odds, but it did jack shit. I ended up pulling the plug after 24 hours, because it was starting to feel like an elaborate humiliation ritual as time went on.

To add on top of this, these dating sites have become super fucking pozzed. Pronouns in bio, vax status, BLM stickers, abundance of trannies, you name it. Part of me thinks that there's some kind of algorithm that is making it harder for those who don't fit some kind of quota to find a match, but in all actuality, it's probably because the standards of femoids are sky high, and you're ngmi unless you are 9/10, jacked, and over 6 feet tall.

I'm sure most of you have already taken this pill, but don't try online dating. It's a fucking joke, and will only lead to a blow to your self esteem, and disappointment.

man if you thought you were a 7.5 you must have been incredibly delusional.are you new to the blackpill or something? 7.5 are chadlites and they can easily have relationships and sex.

looks=everything

Yeah, online dating is a massive waste of time. It's humiliating, realising the only matches you get are bots.

It's very depressing tbh.

Yeah, online dating is a massive waste of time. It's humiliating, realising the only matches you get are bots.

It's very depressing tbh.
Whenever I bitched about my inceldom to family and friends, they always told me, "just try online dating bro". Wish I never even bothered with that shit. Would be happier to live under the illusion of not being born to lose.

find a girlfriend online a complete waste of time:yes:

Here's another thing about Dating apps: They ALL use predatory monetization tactics.

Here's how it works. You sign up, create your profile with pics and all, then you start checking out the goods. Within half an hour you will receive several likes or even matches, but you can't do anything with them. You need premium for that. If you then purchase a premium subscription (and apart from badoo, every single dating app requires a regular payment), you will have access to your matches and you can write them messages. Then, it turns out that they were fake because none of them reply to your messages.

All of these websites are evil and prey on sad, lonely men.

Online dating works as a White man if you join dating sites, not dating apps.

Why did you get banned from Tinder, by the way?

Here's another thing about Dating apps: They ALL use predatory monetization tactics.

Here's how it works. You sign up, create your profile with pics and all, then you start checking out the goods. Within half an hour you will receive several likes or even matches, but you can't do anything with them. You need premium for that. If you then purchase a premium subscription (and apart from badoo, every single dating app requires a regular payment), you will have access to your matches and you can write them messages. Then, it turns out that they were fake because none of them reply to your messages.

All of these websites are evil and prey on sad, lonely men.
Yup, and I can almost guarantee you that the ratio of men to women on these sites is somewhere near 5:1, so the competition makes your odds even worse than irl.

Why did you get banned from Tinder, by the way?
Made a fake account with Zyzz as the profile pic and catfished a bunch of thots.

I always thought myself to be a decent looking guy. Like 7.5/10 facial genetics, white, and a muscular build. Well, I must be fucking delusional then, because during a 24 hour period on Bumble (banned from Tinder so couldn't use that), I only managed to pull 2 matches, both from morbidly obese land whales. I thought that paying 6 bucks for the unlimited swipe feature would improve my odds, but it did jack shit. I ended up pulling the plug after 24 hours, because it was starting to feel like an elaborate humiliation ritual as time went on.

To add on top of this, these dating sites have become super fucking pozzed. Pronouns in bio, vax status, BLM stickers, abundance of trannies, you name it. Part of me thinks that there's some kind of algorithm that is making it harder for those who don't fit some kind of quota to find a match, but in all actuality, it's probably because the standards of femoids are sky high, and you're ngmi unless you are 9/10, jacked, and over 6 feet tall.

I'm sure most of you have already taken this pill, but don't try online dating. It's a fucking joke, and will only lead to a blow to your self esteem, and disappointment.

You probably mog the fuck out of me then if you describe yourself as 7.5

post picture or gtfo tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh

who the fuck rates himself 7.5

You probably mog the fuck out of me then if you describe yourself as 7.5

post picture or gtfo tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh

who the fuck rates himself 7.5
posting pic would break the forum rules, and I don't wanna get doxxed, lol.

posting pic would break the forum rules, and I don't wanna get doxxed, lol.

then send me in msg I wont send to anyone unlike probably 99% of other faggots here

Normies that met anyone online probably met through social media. Friends of friends add you and then you start dming each other. Dating apps might work once you’re in your 30’s since foids start settling.

dating a female on tinder is dating a whore because of how easy the barrier of entrance is for her any woman will max out her phone on the first 100 guys that she deems attractive so she will have a huge army of 7.5+ men constantly hitting up her phone even if you are "lucky" enough that she gives you a chance she will never fight off all the men constantly messaging her dating a girl off tinder is dating an actual whore

same here man have tried many dating sites and unfortunately have had no luck I feel the same as you do and am soon to be 38 years of age

IS Mad at Water for Being Wet 2

I always thought myself to be a decent looking guy. Like 7.5/10 facial genetics, white, and a muscular build.
cannot relate at all.... why is this good-looking man/boy not banned yet?

And your height and age?

I was at the grocery store and these two young chads walked by. I overheard one say something like “just started using tinder and already have 11 matches”.

You are not 7.5

You are not 7.5
If he was a 7.5 he likely would've never known about the blackpill. Almost every guy thinks he's a 7 even if he looks like a roach

If he was a 7.5 he likely would've never known about the blackpill. Almost every guy thinks he's a 7 even if he looks like a roach
Yeah, many men overrate themselves

How do you get banned from tinder?