Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Online Dating is a Dead End = Over for me

ServusLuciferi

ServusLuciferi

Banned
-
I've easily put in 10 hours of my life getting better pictures, being more "normal" and clever in my bio and interests.
Literally nothing. I've gotten a grand total of 4 matches, all of which were bots over the course of several months.

In my own personal life, I am really really trying to embrace our ancestral wisdom and realizing
1. We live in decadent times
2. In less than decadent times, femininity had a function and role in society

But like I really really at the bottom of my heart cannot bring myself to like women at all. They literally loathe me just for existing, and view me as no value, despite me doing everything right in my life to the best of my ability, so why the fuck should I like them at all?

Same with their pussy-starved "men" who also loathe me because they see me without women and, like a fucking high schooler, ditch me to social isolation.

Civilization has offered me nothing when, for all of my life, I have been a good bootlicking boy.

Why shouldn't I just be a leech at this point?

Water = wet for me.

Welcome to the club of people who tried and failed at online dating dude. If you haven't got the face/height/frame expect nothing except maybe a landwhale who will not respond to your texts and eventually unmatch you since she has basically unlimited options better than you.

F905941A 0840 481A B7A9 22238DC461D9