Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Online Dating Explained

S

Spec Carrot

Officer
Since the graph that I have attached was removed I feel that it is necessary to post it here as a reminder of what online dating is actually like. This study was also hosted alongside a few others which can be found here-

https://theblog.okcupid.com/a-womans-advantage-82d5074dde2d

If you don't wish to read the full thing, I'll abridge it here;

62% of all men admit that they pay the whole bill, despite the fact that 43% of women believe it should be split and 36% believing it doesn't matter. Interestingly 17% of women believed that the male should pay the whole bill and less than 3% of men think women should pay the whole bill.

Women send 4 messages against a males 14 in terms of initiating a conversation. This is due to the fact that as the study proves, women rate the majority of men massively below average while men are far more balanced.

Men receive more messages in direct relation to how many conversations they start, this is roughly translated as for every 20 messages a male sends, he will get 10 replies, following a trend...this isn't set in stone however they will always get less messages sent to them than they send out. Foids on the other hand get about 80 messages for every 5 they send, in fact the amount of messages they send is largely irrelevant.

Men between the ages of 20-40 send the most initial messages, only lowering slightly with age. Holes however send about a third as many regardless of age.

The study finds that the most attractive males send the most initial messages, while roasties tend to send the same amount of initial messages regardless of their respective attractiveness.

The study finds that both sexes send initial messages to people that they consider 'more attractive' than themselves. The issue is compounded by the fact that women only view the top % of men on the site as being of even slightly above average attractiveness while men have a far more even spread. This means that all holes are sending messages to the exact same top tier pool of men...which explains why only the most attractive men get any luck.

If a female sends the first message there is a 30% chance that the message will turn into a full conversation against the males 12%, a female is more than twice as likely to succeed if she initiates, however her failure rate is increased due to the fact that she will be competing with every other slut in the area for the top % of men, who then get to pick the most attractive female.

The graph I attached was part of the article but was removed, probably because the article is trying to be Pro-Female but the inclusion of such damming evidence just throws any semblance of an argument out the window, so they deleted it some time ago.

Attachments

• 1541426670206.jpg
    1541426670206.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 144
Now ask yourself some questions :

1) who created tinder ?
2) why are dating apps not allowed in countries like Iran ?

And then you know

Interesting read, thx for the summary

What I would do to be a chad.
Modern female are chads personal slave.

1) who created tinder ?

And then you know
:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

The study finds that both sexes send initial messages to people that they consider 'more attractive' than themselves.
The study finds that the most attractive males send the most initial messages, while roasties tend to send the same amount of initial messages regardless of their respective attractiveness.
In that case 99% of women on apps would be giga Stacies. Something doesn't make sense here.

In that case 99% of women on apps would be giga Stacies. Something doesn't make sense here.

It really means that because females rate men so poorly they consider their own looksmatch to be someone that is substantially more attractive than they are. 3/10 landwhales are messaging 8/10 Chadlites.
Men have a far larger pool of people they consider more attractive than themselves, as men tend to be far more evenly spread in their ranking of female users and how they rate themselves.
The outlier is probably that because the top % of men are in the most advantageous position they play the field more often since they know they can get more results, so they probably tend to have a far wider catchment area (For example a 10/10 Chad is probably messaging everything from a 5/10 hole and up, whereas a 5/10 guy is limiting himself to a degree).

The study didn't look into this, but I'd wager that a 10/10 male (by the female standard) is probably sending and receiving messages in equal measure.

Nice analysis and summary of the data OP:feelsokman: Keep up the good work

Also I can't believe men have a success rate of 12% when they send the first message. I thought it was lower tbh

It really means that because females rate men so poorly they consider their own looksmatch to be someone that is substantially more attractive than they are. 3/10 landwhales are messaging 8/10 Chadlites.
Men have a far larger pool of people they consider more attractive than themselves, as men tend to be far more evenly spread in their ranking of female users and how they rate themselves.
The outlier is probably that because the top % of men are in the most advantageous position they play the field more often since they know they can get more results, so they probably tend to have a far wider catchment area (For example a 10/10 Chad is probably messaging everything from a 5/10 hole and up, whereas a 5/10 guy is limiting himself to a degree).

The study didn't look into this, but I'd wager that a 10/10 male (by the female standard) is probably sending and receiving messages in equal measure.
I see. It's just a matter of subjective perception between the two sexes then.

Nice analysis and summary of the data OP:feelsokman: Keep up the good work

Also I can't believe men have a success rate of 12% when they send the first message. I thought it was lower tbh
When you consider that the 12% will be the top 12% of males then it makes sense. Especially when you see that women only rate 12% of men as average, 5% slightly above and 2% as very attractive and 0% as a 10/10. This probably means that 7% of that 12% will be 9-10/10 Chads and 5% 7-8/10 Chadlites. Every normal male is getting no success.

I see. It's just a matter of subjective perception between the two sexes then.
Yeah, that's where a bulk of the issues lie. Women are attempting to looksmatch with males substantially more attractive than them while males are casting a wider net. Top tier Chads are basically kids in a candy shop so can only benefit from each message they send.

If a female sends the first message there is a 30% chance that the message will turn into a full conversation against the males 12%

I honestly have no idea how that's even possible. I sent 100+ messages on OKC and got maybe 1-3 single replies that went nowhere.

I think what you are saying is correct. The "12% chance" of a conversation is just saying "12% of men are Chads" and they're the ones who get a conversation 100% of the time.

I mean not exactly, but in general.

1) who created tinder ?

And then you know

Asking the real questions here :feelsokman:

I honestly have no idea how that's even possible. I sent 100+ messages on OKC and got maybe 1-3 single replies that went nowhere.

I think what you are saying is correct. The "12% chance" of a conversation is just saying "12% of men are Chads" and they're the ones who get a conversation 100% of the time.

I mean not exactly, but in general.
Basically yes, the 12% success rate is just the top 12% of males with some anomalies thrown in. Average males are considered to be substantially below average by females so they get virtually nothing beyond a few lucky messages.

1) who created tinder ?

And then you know

Nice work bro