Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “Online dating apps are making me think I’m not actually attracted to men”

Online dating is useless if you’re sub-chad:blackpill:

Lower your fucking standards you entitled, narcissistic piece of fucking female shit.

Basically coming from the devil's mouth itself, so many choices of men she probably would have much more difficulty finding in real life gives her such entitlement that even an average male seems virtually untouchable to her; she's been so exposed to 6s and above that anything else is purely repulsive, no matter her own SMV... :feelsclown:

Which is why I find it suspicious when forum users here claim to have plenty of matches on such apps yet claim it to mean nothing. :feelshehe:

All women are Chadsexual

Ah, r/:foidSoy: I'm sure they can bestow some intelligent, non retarded insight

Because when face to face I find many different types of men physically attractive.
:feelssus:
Which is why I find it suspicious when forum users here claim to have plenty of matches on such apps yet claim it to mean nothing. :feelshehe:
We have users like that? :feelsbaton:

Why are foids so retarded, she obviously has her standards way too high that 90% of men are an instant no and the rest are just meh, yet she will tell you to work on your personality JFL:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Foid casually admitting she is chadsexual like most women.

Blackpill going mainstream this is good :feelshehe: sadly bluepillers will never touch this with their delusions.

Basically coming from the devil's mouth itself, so many choices of men she probably would have much more difficulty finding in real life gives her such entitlement that even an average male seems virtually untouchable to her; she's been so exposed to 6s and above that anything else is purely repulsive, no matter her own SMV... :feelsclown:

Probably normies or chads.is
I wouldn’t be surprised.

brutal blackpill. more reasons to be darktriadmaxxed to kill foids {IN VIDEO GAME|

The comments are a goldmine for proving the blackpill merci beaucoup foids