Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Oneitiscucks, has this ever happened to you?

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

God's greatest victim
★★★★★

I was never an oneitiscel, but this was still brutal to watch, so I can't imagine how heart-wrenching it is for one of you cucks to actually experience this.

No, the people I wanted didn't want to have anything to do with me even if they didn't have any boyfriend.

What movie is that Lmao

Wtf i just searched the movie why does the kid look MAD magazine :feelskek: :feelskek:
Jordan-MadMagazine-1.jpg

I would never stoop so low and put some inferior foid on a pedestal in my mind. The mere idea of having an oneitis is just utterly foreign to me.

When GrAYcels that joined recently are more blackpilled than some of the long-time users here:feelshaha:.

I would never stoop so low and put some inferior foid on a pedestal in my mind. The mere idea of having an oneitis is just utterly foreign to me.
I stopped having crushes on girls as I matured

At one point in my life, I'd think about putting a bullet thru Chad's skull but now I realize it ain't worth it.

No, Ive never spoken to any girl i was interested in in the first place.