Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal oneitis

deeptxrust

deeptxrust

Greycel
Some of you may know me, but shortly I'm 38 yo baldcel, whose only romantic life experience was catching an oneitis for around 5 femoids. All of them were devastating and after the last one I promised to myself to never fall for it again.
As u might have already guessed where this leads, I'm suffering from oneitis once again. All defense mechanisms have failed. It's for a girl younger than me, who I meet once a week in the work, with 2 kids - which is hard for me as an antinatalist, but I convinced myself this is fine - as long as I don't procreate, I reckon it can be looked at as advantageous as if I would die in an accident, someone is still there to conform your counterpart.
But the feeelings are awful, dopamine is out of control. What should I do boyos? I know the fastest way is it confront her about my feelings and get it over with.
I just wanted to get it of my chest here. Thank you

Another oneitis cuck

dont know you nigga, btw did not read sorry. hope youre doing fine though.

He wasn't mute back then.

Why is his son mute?

God for real, pancake do is the most useless and annoying user on this forum, only drive by posts to shit on people fucking annoying
He doesn't annoy me thought, I know I'm in wrong and he has valid opinion

“Fellow incels” I think you mean IT infiltrators
Exactly why I barely post in the forum and talk in private. Always bunch of dumbwits echoing these memes old as forum itself.

So just to let you know that there is a closure for me, although she is going through divorce rn, this femoid is already dating some guy which I didn't know before - that was the biggest mistake I have made in falling for her.
I'm relieved and quite happy I don't have to be a surrogate daddy for 2 annoying kids.
Let the healing begin.

Oneitis is awful to go through and like you said, it’s out of your control.
Thanks man I'm grateful to hear from a man that knows the pain, it's cruel that infatuation is only here to hurt us, but it can be overcome.

Just blackpill harder, bro.

Some of you may know me, but shortly I'm 38 yo baldcel, whose only romantic life experience was catching an oneitis for around 5 femoids. All of them were devastating and after the last one I promised to myself to never fall for it again.
As u might have already guessed where this leads, I'm suffering from oneitis once again. All defense mechanisms have failed. It's for a girl younger than me, who I meet once a week in the work, with 2 kids - which is hard for me as an antinatalist, but I convinced myself this is fine - as long as I don't procreate, I reckon it can be looked at as advantageous as if I would die in an accident, someone is still there to conform your counterpart.
But the feeelings are awful, dopamine is out of control. What should I do boyos? I know the fastest way is it confront her about my feelings and get it over with.
fucking glowie

She already wad used up by chads, you don't want to touch her dirty roast beef vagina

fakecel cuck