Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting oneitis took the vaccine and is fucking a black chad

nettle

nettle

Unionist Mosleycel tallfag卐
★★★★
she constantly posts about it on social media and has like 8 billion fucking alts, i miss when she was cute and normal bros, i know i need to get over it and honestly this pushed me over the edge because she went from being a cute agoraphobic girl who never left her house unless i was giving her cigs(this was 3-4 years ago), also she gained weight because she went on anti depressants; :cryfeels: miss the idea of her, hate the fact she is like any other whore now, she even got a tattoo, I started speaking to her again but she ghosted me in March, I told her not to get the vaxx and she agreed with me, she also used to be based and now she's what she is now, the modern women needs to be bullied:cryfeels:

she had anorexia and such and was very skinny and was 4'11 which meant me being short had a chance, i should also mentioned she 'got therapy' about her anorexia and is now fat :cryfeels: i hate her so much:feelsrope:

BLACKED.COM

Also JFL at those with extremely mentally ill foid oneitises :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Trust me dont get your hopes up. They are always NT Chad only cause they want to fix their bloodline :smonk::smonk:

Last edited:
Only TB can save you now.

BLACKED.COM

Also JFL at those with extremely mentally ill foid oneitises :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Trust me dont get your hopes up. They are always NT Chad only cause they want to fix their bloodline :smonk::smonk:
I know just wanted to vent

Most likely a Cluster B wackjob like Grotesque and Brendio’s ex e-girlfriends Rowan and Tahlia.:feelsclown:

You’re better off without this skank.:feelsUgh:

Besides judging by what you’ve already said I’d give it two or three more years from now and you’ll no longer be attracted to her in any way, shape or form as she gets fatter, uglier, older and covered with even more ugly tattoos.:ahegao:

Plus she’ll of probably shat out one or two fatherless mulatto bastards by that point leading to the further degradation of her once attractive to you figure.:feelswhere:

Add her to coalfax

stop getting your hopes up about these hoes

Most likely a Cluster B wackjob like Grotesque and Brendio’s ex e-girlfriends Rowan and Tahlia.:feelsclown:

You’re better off without this skank.:feelsUgh:

Besides judging by what you’ve already said I’d give it two or three more years from now and you’ll no longer be attracted to her in any way, shape or form as she gets fatter, uglier, older and covered with even more ugly tattoos.:ahegao:

Plus she’ll of probably shat out one or two fatherless mulatto bastards by that point leading to the further degradation of her once attractive to you figure.:feelswhere:
Whitepill bro... Ty:feelsokman:

Again, deja vu. My "oneitis" evolved from being an anxious, depressed girl with childhood trauma into a very vain woman with a large circle(cycle) of orbiters.

It's from "mutual pain." In such cases, it's much easier to become deluded.

Last edited:
Again, deja vu. My "oneitis" evolved from being an anxious, depressed girl with childhood trauma into a very vain woman with a large circle(cycle) of orbiters.
That's a classic :smonk:

"It's called Tyrone, nigga!"

>tattoed white whore who fucks blacks
Turn 180 degrees and run away. Cut all contact immediately, if not possible because of work, keep interactions to bare minimum. Nothing good will ever come from any kind of relationship with such person.

Grotesque and Brendio’s ex e-girlfriends Rowan and Tahlia.
So now Grotesque has also been a victim? It figures, since he's one of the most noteworthy incels with his 2k+ subscribers on YT.

Looks like all high-profile incels have been victims or at least the BPDs tried to victimized them but failed (@knajjd rejected the ones who came for him).

Last edited:
she constantly posts about it on social media and has like 8 billion fucking alts, i miss when she was cute and normal bros, i know i need to get over it and honestly this pushed me over the edge because she went from being a cute agoraphobic girl who never left her house unless i was giving her cigs(this was 3-4 years ago), also she gained weight because she went on anti depressants; :cryfeels: miss the idea of her, hate the fact she is like any other whore now, she even got a tattoo, I started speaking to her again but she ghosted me in March, I told her not to get the vaxx and she agreed with me, she also used to be based and now she's what she is now, the modern women needs to be bullied:cryfeels:

she had anorexia and such and was very skinny and was 4'11 which meant me being short had a chance, i should also mentioned she 'got therapy' about her anorexia and is now fat :cryfeels: i hate her so much:feelsrope:
CE4D8746 A81E 48DB 9D44 C28B274CCF12

KARABOGA

This oneitis thing is a normie trait and foid worship
>tattoed white whore who fucks blacks
Turn 180 degrees and run away. Cut all contact immediately, if not possible because of work, keep interactions to bare minimum. Nothing good will ever come from any kind of relationship with such person.
Tbh, i didn't see any jbb here this woman is of very poor quality

Last edited:
Ok fakecel who buys femoids cigs:chad::banhammer:

Ok fakecel who buys femoids cigs:chad::banhammer:
this was when I wasn't short and also when she got severely bullied to the point of having to be kept out of school due to her being in physical danger lol

this was when I wasn't short and also when she got severely bullied to the point of having to be kept out of school due to her being in physical danger lol
Did you get your legs amputated or something?

I am extremely surprised at the title of this thread

No. It's due to aging. He is short for his current age. My "oneitis" considers me "ugly" now after being with several abusive Chads.
Over for ithoughtiwasgoingtobeaveragebutturnedoutshortcels

Reading this thread, all I can say is thank fuck I don't get any oneitises anymore

OP my guess is she was thin when she thought she could win gigachad, then lost discipline and overate when she got depressed she'd have to settle for chadlite, and now ironically not even chadlite will touch her and she has to settle for Brads/Tyrones

cute agoraphobic girl who never left her house unless i was giving her cigs(this was 3-4 years ago)
Why would she need to leave home to accept cigs from you? You could just hand them through her mail slot.

started speaking to her again but she ghosted me in March
when you stopped speaking the first time what happened?

also how did you meet her to begin with?

she had anorexia and such and was very skinny
Even anorexic girls are high-IQ enough to use the superior adjective "thin" with their "thinspiration" portmanteau.
Skinny is low-IQ slang.

and was 4'11 which meant me being short had a chance
LOL or so you thought, never began

It’s always the fucking niggers

Gigacuck for not emotionally controlling and abusing that depressed bitch tbh. :feelsugh:

Should've acted like this guy and made that foid bleed for you; maybe you need lessons with @Reddit_is_for_cucks or @Notorious Inkler to act more based and low inhib around them.
[UWSL]"I felt like I was being accepted," says Rachel of her first boyfriend, Chad, who would fetishized her depression and requested that she cut herself to prove she truly loved him. "I felt like finding someone who would not turn their back on me for my mental-health problems, especially at 17, would be impossible. In the beginning, I saw it as someone accepting me for who I am, flaws and all. And the fact that he found my flaws attractive made me feel like we had a deeper connection."[/UWSL]

Last edited:
Over for ithoughtiwasgoingtobeaveragebutturnedoutshortcels
worst blackpill is being tall when ur young and then ending up short:feelswhat:
also how did you meet her to begin with?
school, we were in the same primary school class and well she went to another school when we went to secondary and that was fine until one day she basically ghosted me because she had new friends, anyways the school bullied her so whore became depressed
Gigacuck for not emotionally controlling and abusing that depressed bitch tbh
yeah she was a self harmer, part of me wishes i could've gotten her to cut my name into herself so she couldn't ghost me but that never would've happened because it never began, she originally told me she had an O from her girl friend online, wonder if it was some chad :blackpill: and my name starts with D so it's not me

anyways the school bullied her so whore became depressed
School didn't, probably some minority of competetive girls did and she overreacted because she wanted to be popular.

Probably lots of nice guys (and even other unpopular girls) were neutral or even friendly to her but she snubbed their support because they weren't popular enough to matter.

yeah she was a self harmer
pics?

part of me wishes i could've gotten her to cut my name into herself so she couldn't ghost me but that never would've happened because it never began
having guy's name carved in her might increase odds of her contacting him (harder to forget) but it's not any guarantee

she originally told me she had an O from her girl friend online, wonder if it was some chad :blackpill: and my name starts with D so it's not me
I'm confused, orgasm from cybersex chatting?

Having a oneitis as an incel is just asking to be disappointed.

Why do you guys even bother? She'll always reject you in favor of chad or tyrone.

Why do you guys even bother? She'll always reject you in favor of chad or tyrone.
it's not willing :feelsrope:

It was established years ago. Those with obsessive thinking and an excellent long-term memory often live in misery.

Last edited:

if not larp/copy pasta, when will grey cels learn. :feelskek:

Damn thats fucking disgusting