Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Oneitis smirked at me

Don't tell me you believed her?
yeah i believe it, but only if i looked the same as before. Now i've become subhuman so i dont have high hopes

when I was youger foids used to laugh at me. I was even uglier since my face was full of acne

Why, I did everything for her she’s the reason I ruined myself. She should be texting me and asking if I was ok

Re: still havin maternal feels
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151557024Friday, December 12, 2014 3:17 PM CST
"my god just by looking at you i can tell youre a rich white girl with a warm home and supportive family with teen angst issues" Why did you decide it was necessary to aggressively insult the thread creator? You could've simply informed the user of the potential problems that could arise from making a decision such as this.

Re: still havin maternal feels
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151557024Friday, December 12, 2014 3:17 PM CST
"my god just by looking at you i can tell youre a rich white girl with a warm home and supportive family with teen angst issues" Why did you decide it was necessary to aggressively insult the thread creator? You could've simply informed the user of the potential problems that could arise from making a decision such as this.

Re: [ Content Deleted ]
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#180879253Friday, January 01, 2016 8:52 PM CST
"I truly do understand, good sir. I suggest you assert your intellectual dominance over these secretly beta males whom you view as competitors in a clean match of chess." It is very unlikely that the majority of the preferred male individuals can properly play chess. They would seem to prefer materialistic ideologies over logical-reasoning. Theoretically, such a recognized factor should be in my favor. Unfortunately however, it is not. "Just let your "inner-badness" out. Take risks while she is watching girls like a good risk-taker." No, I will not engage in any sort of activities that require me to express physical aggression and risk being deceived. Such behavior has significant ramifications and I consider my current method of conveying affection as being efficient enough. I suppose that the woman is merely naive and cannot seem to recognize that I would be a much better lover than the other men, due to the superficial facade that they are conveying. It is actually somewhat angering.