Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Oneitis saying her might choose me as her cuck

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
20% - fetish cuck thread
So i declared my love to my oneitis a month ago. The answer was that she is not ready to have a relationship with a cucklet..
To give a context: i'm her cuck for at least 4 years. I'm also a absolutely kissless virgin dickcel:horror:, and she is a stacylite that had been gangbanged by a lot of guys and been in 20 relationships.:foidSoy:
I'm not pretending to be bragging here, because i have no hope and i believe all of this shit that her is saying to me is pure gaslighting.
But, she sweared to me that she is not lying, and that she doesn't think i'm a :horror: or have bad personality, just that I have a pathetic shrimp dick and she is going to cuck my ass:horror:
Will i ascend? Or she is brutally lying right in my face...

Welcome to my ignore list, cuck.

Imagine loving a public toilet:lul::lul:

I also have a oneitus for 5 years now

It's only for ppl who still believe in true love

brutal @Pincelzian pill

never began for shrimpdickcels

So i declared my love to my oneitis a month ago. The answer was that she is not ready to have a relationship with a cucklet..
To give a context: i'm her cuck for at least 4 years. I'm also a absolutely kissless virgin dickcel:horror:, and she is a stacylite that had been gangbanged by a lot of guys and been in 20 relationships.:foidSoy:
I'm not pretending to be bragging here, because i have no hope and i believe all of this shit that her is saying to me is pure gaslighting.
But, she sweared to me that she is not lying, and that she doesn't think i'm a :horror: or have bad personality, just that I have a pathetic shrimp dick and she is going to cuck my ass:horror:
Closedverse zoomers:

This is the same cuckcel who called me submissive n shiet??:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

this is pretty much gay why isn't this guy banned

I don’t understand how people have oneitis past puberty.

based cuckcel, hope you ascend :feelsdevil:

You won't ascend with her

Women can sense beta-mentality from miles away

Are you okay?

did you end up being her cuck in the end? :feelsdevil::shock::feelsaww:

To give a context: i'm her cuck for at least 4 years.
I'm loving my oneitis for 2 years. I don't know if I'll reach 4 years. That sounds too much, idk