Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Oneitis ruined my life

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6214

Self-banned
-
In 2014 I met my oneitis. She was from a different school. She really was perfect for me, I remember looking at her for the first time - she was the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen. She wasn't a typical stacey, she was really pleasant and was nice to me, despite my subhuman looks. Before I had met her, I'd never really cared about girls, I was doing OK in life despite being bullied.

One day I decided to ask her out. I got up that morning, got ready, took time over my appearance. I was excited and nervous. Before I was going to leave my house, I looked in the mirror. What I saw in the mirror was a disgusting, deformed subhuman monster. I asked myself if I was worthy of her, and my mind said no. My heart dropped and I sat down and just cried. And I decided not to go, I skipped that day and stayed at home. I haven't seen her since.

Since that year, my life has slowly been getting worse. I think about her every day, imagining how different my life could have been. I haven't met a girl like her since, and I don't think I ever will. I met a girl who I would've been happy with forever, for all eternity. But now my whole life has disintegrated so badly that I don't think I can ever recover. Not just looks-wise, but in every aspect - grades, work, social skills. I can't make my parents proud, I can't get a good job and get them out of poverty. I can't live up to their expectations. I just want death to come and take me.

And she is living a happy life right now, forgetting that I ever existed, while I rot.

Don’t beat yourself up over not having asked her, you saved yourself the humiliation. You must make sure you don’t see any pictures of her face on social media. It makes it ten times harder to get over someone if an image of their face is constantly hitting your retina and giving you a shot of dopamine in your brain, addiction is fundamentally a neurological addiction to dopamine which develops into compulsive behavioural patterns, and yes you can be addicted to s person. A person’s effect on you will however to diminish over time if you stop viewing their face every day.

I’ve had similar experiences. There was one such oneitis which I had interacted with as a classmate at an ‘adult education’ facility, which I decided to ask out after a month or so. I knew I wasn’t worthy at all, but what drove me to do so was thinking that I’d be more pissed if somebody else asks her out in class than to not ask her out at all. Well, the day I went in to ask her out was the day she dropped out of the school; I never saw her again.

It sucks, and I do relate because I’ve only had that feeling of her being ‘the one’ just twice in my life, and both times things didn’t even get a chance to start. Nowadays I think that I’m too jaded and putrefact as a human being to even get a chance to think that highly of someone again...but such is life.

I have a oneitis and I know that it's very bad but I just can't help it.
She is literally the only person that has been nice to me in my entire fucking miserable life.
I know that I do not have any chance with her and I try to avoid her as much as possible because I care for her and I know that if she was seen near me it would make other people hate her.
My life is so fucking sad.:feelsrope:

Don’t beat yourself up over not having asked her, you saved yourself the humiliation. You must make sure you don’t see any pictures of her face on social media. It makes it ten times harder to get over someone if an image of their face is constantly hitting your retina and giving you a shot of dopamine in your brain, addiction is fundamentally a neurological addiction to dopamine which develops into compulsive behavioural patterns, and yes you can be addicted to s person. A person’s effect on you will however to diminish over time if you stop viewing their face every day.

Yeah I used to check out her social media a lot, but I've stopped for about a year. It's gotten a bit better.

I assume she's never contacted you to ask how you have been. You weren't important to her. Do not be fooled by women who pretend to like you, deep down they feel repulsed by your presence.

Man, that is a sad story but trust me, even had you found a courage and revealed your feelings, if she wasn't attracted to you in a first place and somehow agreed on relationship out of pity or something, it would hurt you much more later when you inevitably broke up.

I assume she's never contacted you to ask how you have been. You weren't important to her. Do not be fooled by women who pretend to like you, deep down they feel repulsed by your presence.

Let me tell you something, no one should make you feel that you are not good enough for them. You need to like and appreciate yourself, even when you think you are ugly, it is your choice if you perceive it like that. Others opinions doesn't matter and not everyone likes to judge people based on looks, it might look like an universal truth, but it is not. Herd mentality is for degenerated sheeple. You need to be honest with youself and put those feelings of inadequacy out of the way because there is no place for hope in love. Love is not there to feed your ego, it is there to reveal your authentic self, not to break you, but to love you.

I'm going through oneitis as well. She is my only friend and gets sexually groped by my 30 year old athletic instructor right in front of me
. She's 17 and likes it

I had a oneitis last year and a new one this year and neither of them even know I exist lol I might just have to kill them both

Getting bullied is far worse than crying about a pathetic female that you didn't have the balls to approach.

Getting bullied is far worse than crying about a pathetic female that you didn't have the balls to approach.

I did get bullied kiddo, that's why I didn't approach her. Learn to read.

Welcome to house of losers

I did get bullied kiddo, that's why I didn't approach her. Learn to read.
I did see that, that's why i brought bullying up.

What i was trying to say, is there are worse things that have happened to you, kiddo.

I did see that, that's why i brought bullying up.

What i was trying to say, is there are worse things that have happened to you, kiddo.

Ah fair enough. Tbh it's a combination of those 2 things thats fucked my life up.
I’ve had similar experiences. There was one such oneitis which I had interacted with as a classmate at an ‘adult education’ facility, which I decided to ask out after a month or so. I knew I wasn’t worthy at all, but what drove me to do so was thinking that I’d be more pissed if somebody else asks her out in class than to not ask her out at all. Well, the day I went in to ask her out was the day she dropped out of the school; I never saw her again.

It sucks, and I do relate because I’ve only had that feeling of her being ‘the one’ just twice in my life, and both times things didn’t even get a chance to start. Nowadays I think that I’m too jaded and putrefact as a human being to even get a chance to think that highly of someone again...but such is life.

Shit that's just plain bad luck... at least you had the intention of going and asking her. I just gave up at the last minute.

Last edited:
I wish I could give you some bluepilled advice like... "you never know until you try".
And that maybe she'll say yes... but we know that's bs.

You should get rejected by her though. Trick your mind into some sort of closure.
It's easier to forget after you dealt with it.

Man, that is a sad story but trust me, even had you found a courage and revealed your feelings, if she wasn't attracted to you in a first place and somehow agreed on relationship out of pity or something, it would hurt you much more later when you inevitably broke up.
Sort of normalfag advice. Tbh its better to have loved/been loved and lost than to never experience love at all. Im pretty sure a lot of incels who had lives destroyed by oneitis would be in nowhere as bad a situation as they are now if they got to slay her in a one night stand.

Having a oneitis is just fucking pathetic and i know that because i had one a way back. This girl i had as oneitis was just too beatiful for her own good, she was blonde and shy so i decided to filrt with her (i was still bluepilled back then) but things only got worsse since she was cleary not interested in someone as pathetic as me so she instead went for chads only, in fact she had every male student of my classroom as orbiters since she was the most beautiful girl in my classroom and so she became a total disgusting smug whore with a huge superiority complex. Now i hate that fucking bitch and i wish her eternal suffering in hell.

I have a oneitis and I know that it's very bad but I just can't help it.
She is literally the only person that has been nice to me in my entire fucking miserable life.
I know that I do not have any chance with her and I try to avoid her as much as possible because I care for her and I know that if she was seen near me it would make other people hate her.
My life is so fucking sad.:feelsrope:
Here's a thought, septembercel:
You don't enter her mind when she's with her friends and they ask her what guy she likes.
You don't enter her mind when she's getting fucked by an attractive male.
You don't enter her mind when they cuddle afterwards.
She does not think of you as much as you think of her, and she does not feel the same way.
It's much better hearing this from some random incel on the internet than your oneitis herself. Give up the oneitis cope, you'll be happy you did.

same except i switched from a oneitis into just imagining success and women in general

Stacys tend to have smellier pussies from fucking too many Chads & Tyrones, and they don't wipe after they take a dump, so shit is alwys smelling from their assholes, even worse if Stacy bleached her asshole pink you can see and smell shit.
Your oneitis is a roastie slut
Does she think of him while Chad & Tyrone fucks her every night until her pussy smells like decomposed fish?

One day I decided to ask her out.

Attention! Redpill advice ahead! Only applicable for Chad lite and above (7/10+):

Asking a girl out is a beta/cuck move, it's an automatic failure. By *asking a girl out you are telling her how submissive you are. Chad never *asks, there is never a questionmark at the end of his sentence - he just tells a girl "I'm picking you up tonight at 9, be ready.".

Asking, means you need permission/consent which automatically puts you in a weak beta male position in her eyes. When talking to foids you have to make sure to never end your sentence with a questionmark.

Was a wise move tbh rejection would of hurt you much more than regret even if you got lucky and somehow got with her im sure she would fuck you over in the end, sad but true. foids egos are insane in this present age thanks to social media cell phones and all that shit they're heartless and will dispose of any "subhuman" without hesitation if given the chance don't let their fake niceness fool ya.
Here's a thought, septembercel:
You don't enter her mind when she's with her friends and they ask her what guy she likes.
You don't enter her mind when she's getting fucked by an attractive male.
You don't enter her mind when they cuddle afterwards.
She does not think of you as much as you think of her, and she does not feel the same way.
It's much better hearing this from some random incel on the internet than your oneitis herself. Give up the oneitis cope, you'll be happy you did.
Yep. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
You realize she's a piece of shit like all women, right? Being nice means shit. She would have rudely rejected you. Also, why are you degrading over something like this?

Before I was going to leave my house, I looked in the mirror. What I saw in the mirror was a disgusting, deformed subhuman monster. I asked myself if I was worthy of her, and my mind said no. My heart dropped and I sat down and just cried. And I decided not to go, I skipped that day and stayed at home. I haven't seen her since.
Best thing you ever did. Be proud of your self awareness at least.

I know bro, you want to let go of that vision, but your mind has nothing else to latch on to, not a goddamn thing, so you keep going back. Very hard to get out of this mindset if you're not the type to just plug the hole in your soul with drugs and whores.

How bad were you bullied?
Everyday up until i was 11, so 4-11, 7 long years lol.

But yeah 11 was when i finally grabbed my balls and fought back, that was the day i realised the world wasn't how it was and being told your whole life that violence isn't the answer, when violence was the answer the whole time along.

I've told the story before but ill say it again, it was verbal abuse, humiliation, embarrassment in front of everyone and everyone laughing at you.

So it happened from 4-11 years old, you are probably thinking why i didn't stick up for myself earlier than 11 years old? because i had no older brother, no strong father figure to look up to, no cousin, no god brother, no one for anyone to stick up for me, just myself. Had no friends, no one wanted to be my friend, just because I was short, shorter than most of the foids in my class as well, and don't get me wrong, the foids were pointing and laughing as much as the boys, but the boys were always the aggressors of course.

The day i fought back was the day i started to become blackpilled and I finally realised that if someone has a problem with you, you have to sort it out by yourself, with violence and aggression, but it isn't as easy as that, not only do you need to fight back, you need to send a message so that anyone else thinking about doing the same to you, will think twice.

Sort of the don't just shoot them once kind of thing, if you do a job do it properly and if you eat the meal you pay the bill kind of thing.

Sticking up for yourself is one thing and just solves the symptom, it doesn't tackle the cause, sending a message tackles the cause.

Bullying shaped me into a nasty piece of work if i'm just being honest with you, today, if anyone tried anything thing like that, it would be buckshot in the back of his head, nothing less.

Bullying has extreme effects on a person in adolescence, studies show that a male that doesn't feel worthy or that was treated like less of a man in childhood is 3x more likely to commit assault with a dangerous weapon than someone that wasn't. Which makes perfect sense.

This topic was discussed on our livestream with: @NEETAndTidy @FrailPaleStaleMale and a few other and we all seemed to agree.

I hope this all makes sense...

I wrote a big ass letter to my onitis after 4 years of knowing her and she didn't even respond.I begged her to respond something and give me decent closure but still nothing.

A sub4 male could even kill himself that for a women that means less than a chad farting or something.

I’m glad I didn’t really get bullied as a kid/teen. It would have really posted me off and I’d have done some retarded shit that at the time I’d not think about properly and get caught.
Did plenty of that as a kid, but never got caught which is cool, but yeah this shit will stay with me for life, like a dark cloud above my head always following me around so whenever I enjoy something it will just rain on my head and put me in a shit mood again.

In 2014 I met my oneitis. She was from a different school. She really was perfect for me, I remember looking at her for the first time - she was the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen. She wasn't a typical stacey, she was really pleasant and was nice to me, despite my subhuman looks. Before I had met her, I'd never really cared about girls, I was doing OK in life despite being bullied.

One day I decided to ask her out. I got up that morning, got ready, took time over my appearance. I was excited and nervous. Before I was going to leave my house, I looked in the mirror. What I saw in the mirror was a disgusting, deformed subhuman monster. I asked myself if I was worthy of her, and my mind said no. My heart dropped and I sat down and just cried. And I decided not to go, I skipped that day and stayed at home. I haven't seen her since.

Since that year, my life has slowly been getting worse. I think about her every day, imagining how different my life could have been. I haven't met a girl like her since, and I don't think I ever will. I met a girl who I would've been happy with forever, for all eternity. But now my whole life has disintegrated so badly that I don't think I can ever recover. Not just looks-wise, but in every aspect - grades, work, social skills. I can't make my parents proud, I can't get a good job and get them out of poverty. I can't live up to their expectations. I just want death to come and take me.

And she is living a happy life right now, forgetting that I ever existed, while I rot.

So she agreed to go out with you and you flaked on her? Fakecel.

Having a Oneitis is asking to get butt**cked.
If you are planning to ascend someday, you can't let yourself having feelings for the girl first. She needs to be attracted first. Otherwise you'll never get her and she'll make you her toy, then proceed to break your heart and then finally when you've gone crazy, dump you. Don't be that cuck OP.

If you are planning to ascend someday, you can't let yourself having feelings for the girl first. She needs to be attracted first. Otherwise you'll never get her and she'll make you her toy, then proceed to break your heart and then finally when you've gone crazy, dump you. Don't be that cuck OP.
just don't like her theory

Everyday up until i was 11, so 4-11, 7 long years lol.

But yeah 11 was when i finally grabbed my balls and fought back, that was the day i realised the world wasn't how it was and being told your whole life that violence isn't the answer, when violence was the answer the whole time along.

I've told the story before but ill say it again, it was verbal abuse, humiliation, embarrassment in front of everyone and everyone laughing at you.

So it happened from 4-11 years old, you are probably thinking why i didn't stick up for myself earlier than 11 years old? because i had no older brother, no strong father figure to look up to, no cousin, no god brother, no one for anyone to stick up for me, just myself. Had no friends, no one wanted to be my friend, just because I was short, shorter than most of the foids in my class as well, and don't get me wrong, the foids were pointing and laughing as much as the boys, but the boys were always the aggressors of course.

The day i fought back was the day i started to become blackpilled and I finally realised that if someone has a problem with you, you have to sort it out by yourself, with violence and aggression, but it isn't as easy as that, not only do you need to fight back, you need to send a message so that anyone else thinking about doing the same to you, will think twice.

Sort of the don't just shoot them once kind of thing, if you do a job do it properly and if you eat the meal you pay the bill kind of thing.

Sticking up for yourself is one thing and just solves the symptom, it doesn't tackle the cause, sending a message tackles the cause.

Bullying shaped me into a nasty piece of work if i'm just being honest with you, today, if anyone tried anything thing like that, it would be buckshot in the back of his head, nothing less.

Bullying has extreme effects on a person in adolescence, studies show that a male that doesn't feel worthy or that was treated like less of a man in childhood is 3x more likely to commit assault with a dangerous weapon than someone that wasn't. Which makes perfect sense.

This topic was discussed on our livestream with: @NEETAndTidy @FrailPaleStaleMale and a few other and we all seemed to agree.

I hope this all makes sense...
Makes perfect sense man. I wasn’t really bullied, a bit of teasing here or there but it’d be an insult to those like you who actually were if I called it bullying. I haven’t really had to use violence in my life, I think violence has little practical use unless things are seriously drastic, in which case it can be very useful. Your case sounds drastic to me, so I honestly respect your decision to use violence to defend yourself and your credibility. I cannot however understand violence used for political motivations (I.e. terrorism). I think calls for people to go ER are foolish because killing random innocents does not constitute revenge against those who have wronged you imo, you have no idea of the motivations / ideology of those who you kill when you stage a massacre.

I agree that oneitis is pathetic but its not really a choice. If you fall in love with someone you can just wake up one day and get over it.

Welcome to my world.

Makes perfect sense man. I wasn’t really bullied, a bit of teasing here or there but it’d be an insult to those like you who actually were if I called it bullying. I haven’t really had to use violence in my life, I think violence has little practical use unless things are seriously drastic, in which case it can be very useful. Your case sounds drastic to me, so I honestly respect your decision to use violence to defend yourself and your credibility. I cannot however understand violence used for political motivations (I.e. terrorism). I think calls for people to go ER are foolish because killing random innocents does not constitute revenge against those who have wronged you imo, you have no idea of the motivations / ideology of those who you kill when you stage a massacre.
Yes i agree, violence should only be practised on people who ask for it, e.g. gang members, people who bully you, but something to keep in mind is depending on what kind of violence you use, innocents can be caught into it, which is something that people will have to live with.

I agree that oneitis is pathetic but its not really a choice. If you fall in love with someone you can just wake up one day and get over it.
Yes you are perfectly right. The one thing he can do is cutting all the bridges with her. Stop approaching her, ignore her, literally run away from her. Because the longer the Oneitis last, the bigger frustration, anxiety, jealousy, wrath and depression will grow.
I don't want OP to get to the edge of suicide for a girl who most likely don't care of him. If OP want to try with her he needs to do it fast or cut completely with the girl. Tertium non datur. There is no 3rd possibility!

Serves you right for having a oneitis

i always got oneitis. The trick is too see them as also a human and not a special human who will accept your imperfectness dismissing chads. You should understand that they burp,fart,shit and masturbates to chad too

I wish I fought my bullies in high school.. main bully eventually stopped and we were kinda friendly since we were the only 2 in the whole school who were lifting. the other bully was a tall ugly framcel, I hit him with a chair once but I hesitated and thought twice just before I did so it wasn't a strong hit.. looking back, I wish I pummeled the shit out of him.

I got expelled for that. went to another school, had a framed 0 inhibition tattooed gangster bully. I would fake being nice to him and we would smoke together all the time but he would kinda clown me here and there and I hated it.

anyways, same shit that happened to OP with his oneitis happened to me.. except mine TOLD ME she liked me and TOLD me she thought I was sexy, asked if I was a virgin, etc, etc I was just too mentalcel to do anything about it even though I would kill everyone on the whole planet for her. I thought I needed more muscles or a better personality or whatever.. to this day I have really fucked up dreams about her where I wake up and it's like I live in a different world now and I'm a totally different person. she lives really deep inside my brain now. been like 8 years.. I think if I didn't have any bullies, I could've made her my girlfriend without fear that someone will punk me out of nowhere in front of her. something like that would legit make me go ER even at 15/16 years old.

there's only ever been one fork In the road in my entire life, where had I taken the other road, everything would have different.. literally everything, not just one little part of my life.. that fork in the road was my HS oneitis. no way I can ever get another oneitis, date, marry, care about anyone ever.. no specimen living or dead will ever match up with my 15 year old oneitis.. she had only taken 1 dick prior and that was in her first LTR. he was a blonde surfer looking NT drug dealer chad.. he was fucking her when she was 14 and he was 15. jfl. he grew to be like 5'10" and kinda norwooding.. good bones though and crazy NT.. but in high school I swear there was like tall slim girl fucking dime, 14 years old.. she straight up saw him skateboarding once and said "I would suck his dick".. like god damn.. just like that.. blew my mind. and she was a virgin with a mallet boyfriend. they had been together for a while so since like middle school and he didn't grow up to be GL.. she dumped him shortly after... she later turned out ugly

Last edited: