Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Oneitis or death!

kill yourself

subhuman tier music

kill yourself
I get it, it seems cucked but I just can’t help myself, this one girl is so attractive to me and I wish I could get rid of all feelings for her!

I get it, it seems cucked but I just can’t help myself, this one girl is so attractive to me and I wish I could get rid of all feelings for her!
you sound like a retarded faggot. how could you have feelings for some online whore that doesnt even know you exist? i will never understand some of you guys

you sound like a retarded faggot. how could you have feelings for some online whore that doesnt even know you exist? i will never understand some of you guys
I’m obsessed with her and think of her more than I should. I want to stop the feelings but I can’t!

She's dating a moneymaxxed normie :feelsseriously:

IMG 2021

nigga what is wrong with you

My oneitis from college married a 6ft tall blonde fraternity guy who looked like the living embodiment of the Chad meme. Having a oneitis as an ugly man is just going to lead to heart break.