Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Oneitis keeps reappearing in my dreams

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
Every time I go to sleep I see her and she loves me but its so brutal irl I know she hates me and wants nothing to do with me.

I can't keep this up for long.

My dream last night was weird. My friend and I were at the mall but I had no pants. I was carrying a bunch of clothes but then I dropped them on an escalator by accident and they got like pulled down by it. I went over to a security guard who was also my middle school principal and asked him what I could do. He just sighed and said “never drop shit on the escalator” then got up at left. I walked into a store that looked exactly like my bedroom after that. I felt a drip on my head and then I noticed a ton of blood was dripping from the ceiling. It was super gross and stressful cuz I thought it was real. I was super distressed at losing the shirt since in the dream I liked it

Every time I go to sleep I see her and she loves me but its so brutal irl I know she hates me and wants nothing to do with me.

I can't keep this up for long.
Go ER on her, in the dream offcourse..

Last night I was on a game show and I had to name 5 brands of lean

Your oneitis dreams of chad. The sooner you forget about that hoe the better

My dream last night was weird. My friend and I were at the mall but I had no pants. I was carrying a bunch of clothes but then I dropped them on an escalator by accident and they got like pulled down by it. I went over to a security guard who was also my middle school principal and asked him what I could do. He just sighed and said “never drop shit on the escalator” then got up at left. I walked into a store that looked exactly like my bedroom after that. I felt a drip on my head and then I noticed a ton of blood was dripping from the ceiling. It was super gross and stressful cuz I thought it was real. I was super distressed at losing the shirt since in the dream I liked it
brutal. My dream was also pretty weird.

It was split in two parts. The first part I was with my cousins (normies but cool) and we were stuck in some haunted building populated with bloated landwhale corpses. Nothing really to note about that other than me sniping corpses from an inaccessible balcony. Second part was me just chilling with oneitis and she kept saying how the two of us are really special and how much she loves me blah blah. We went for a walk in some blood red but bright cavern and she kissed me and held my hand.

When I woke up I was crying.
Last night I was on a game show and I had to name 5 brands of lean
yung leandoer with the sprite

brutal. My dream was also pretty weird.

It was split in two parts. The first part I was with my cousins (normies but cool) and we were stuck in some haunted building populated with bloated landwhale corpses. Nothing really to note about that other than me sniping corpses from an inaccessible balcony. Second part was me just chilling with oneitis and she kept saying how the two of us are really special and how much she loves me blah blah. We went for a walk in some blood red but bright cavern and she kissed me and held my hand.

When I woke up I was crying.
holy fuck, I hate dreams like that. When you wake up and the illusion dissolves into dust, as you frantically try to hold onto the memory of it is the worst.

holy fuck, I hate dreams like that. When you wake up and the illusion dissolves into dust, as you frantically try to hold onto the memory of it is the worst.
Worst part is when the realization kicks in and you'll recognize that will never be you thanks to your recessed chin and autism.

Smoke weed to kill your REM sleeping phase and never dream again

Take glycine to dream again even when on weed

Smoke weed to kill your REM sleeping phase and never dream again

Take glycine to dream again even when on weed
I like dreams tbh and I'm straight edge.

I like dreams tbh and I'm straight edge.
I also like dreams. Dream diary and reality checks helped me to dream on even when Im stoned. Do you believe dreams are a connection to your unconscious and can tell you deeper knowledge or do you dream just for fun?

I also like dreams. Dream diary and reality checks helped me to dream on even when Im stoned. Do you believe dreams are a connection to your unconscious and can tell you deeper knowledge or do you dream just for fun?
I just dream to get out this hellhole.

Your oneitis dreams of chad. The sooner you forget about that hoe the better
And worst part is she'll get him. Maybe not permanently, but her dreams come partially true while only our nightmares do (we wake up).