Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Oneitis] it’s not covid 19 that kills people, it’s rejection and loneliness

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
@Legendarywristcel @Koruga @Stalin @Haywire @Animecel2D @Copemaxx @III @nihility

My body is shaking, every muscle is in the state of tension. I feel cold, might even have a fever. Burning pain in every cell of my body. Yes, this is how it ends, the long story of my oneitis. I was rejected in advance. Was treated rude and with aggression.

Just because i lack millimeters of bone. This world is sick, we are far past the point of no return. I just wanted one girl that is my looksmatch to love me back.....hell, I wouldn’t mind if she were points below me.... because I unironically fell in love because of her personality. We made each other laugh, shared experiences together, we always had something to talk about. We were perfectly compatible personality wise

Almost every night i had a dream where we were together, no we didn’t have sex in these dreams. In these dreams she looked at me lovingly, and this made me the happiest being in the universe. But I’m not entitled to love.

I’m infinitely thankful that i have you all, buddy boyos. Without you I would just rope

IT WONT TOUCH THIS

Last edited:
Brutal. No one wants the loneliness pill

Your oneitis is currently being fucked by Chad, in her mouth, vag and anus.

Tyrone just creampied ur oneitis

@Legendarywristcel @Koruga @Stalin @Haywire @Animecel2D @Copemaxx @III @nihility

My body is shaking, every muscle is in the state of tension. I feel cold, might even have a fever. Burning pain in every cell of my body. Yes, this is how it ends, the long story of my oneitis. I was rejected in advance. Was treated rude and with aggression.

Just because i lack millimeters of bone. This world is sick, we are far past the point of no return. I just wanted one girl that is my looksmatch to love me back.....hell, I wouldn’t mind if she were points below me.... because I unironically fell in love because of her personality. We made each other laugh, shared experiences together, we always had something to talk about. We were perfectly compatible personality wise

Almost every night i had a dream where we were together, no we didn’t have sex in these dreams. In these dreams she looked at me lovingly, and this made me the happiest being in the universe. But I’m not entitled to love.

I’m infinitely thankful that i have you all, buddy boyos. Without you I would just rope

IT WONT TOUCH THIS

Its a brutal world we live in and this is the only place where you can get a honest view of things. I suggest you cut her off immediately for treating you like scum. Funny how you, her looksmatch, is posting here (an obscure internet forum meant for lonely virgin losers) while your oneitis is dreaming about chads.

Its a brutal world we live in and this is the only place where you can get a honest view of things. I suggest you cut her off immediately for treating you like scum. Funny how you, her looksmatch, is posting here (an obscure internet forum meant for lonely virgin losers) while your oneitis is dreaming about chads.
I forgot to tell what else happened yesterday. Firstly she jokingly said that im weak and mentally challenged, though I don’t see it as joke. And second she asked me to do a “cute photo of myself”. When i sent it she just said that i look like I’ve drank 3 liters of beer

I forgot to tell what else happened yesterday. Firstly she jokingly said that im weak and mentally challenged, though I don’t see it as joke. And second she asked me to do a “cute photo of myself”. When i sent it she just said that i look like I’ve drank 3 liters of beer
as long as the conversation goes on, just keep it going, and take it lightheartedly. just sayin'

Firstly she jokingly said that im weak and mentally challenged, though I don’t see it as joke.

When you made your joke about spanking, she threatens to block you. But calling someone mentally challenged is fine? JFL.

And second she asked me to do a “cute photo of myself”. When i sent it she just said that i look like I’ve drank 3 liters of beer

Brutal bro. Females can be so mean and cruel. I hope she gets rejected by a lot of chads. She deserves to feel atleast a bit of what youre feeling now.

(mog me by being NT enough to hold verbal communication with a foid)

She will end poorly like almost all foids. Slavlands is not a place to try to secure a chad - her biggest mistake. At 25..28, not even at 30 she will already become used goods even for betabuxxer.

58 000 people have died of covid so far, over the course of 4 months.

For comparison there are about 800,000 suicides per year.

58 000 people have died of covid so far, over the course of 4 months.

For comparison there are about 800,000 suicides per year.

Mostly boomers dying though from Corona and boomers are in charge.

Mostly boomers dying though from Corona and boomers are in charge.
Boomers dying frees up real estate to be inhabited by non-boomers which would decrease the price of rent.

More affordable rent could decrease the suicide rate of young males.

Then again, we wouldn't need boomers to die off for this benefit if they would just stop pushing for mass immigration to drive up competition for rent prices and stagnate wages for their unnecessary service industries like poolboy/waiter/hairdresser/masseur/etc

as long as the conversation goes on, just keep it going, and take it lightheartedly. just sayin'
That’s exactly what i did.
When you made your joke about spanking, she threatens to block you. But calling someone mentally challenged is fine? JFL.

Brutal bro. Females can be so mean and cruel. I hope she gets rejected by a lot of chads. She deserves to feel atleast a bit of what youre feeling now.
this is what living on tutorial mode does to your brain
(mog me by being NT enough to hold verbal communication with a foid)

She will end poorly like almost all foids. Slavlands is not a place to try to secure a chad - her biggest mistake. At 25..28, not even at 30 she will already become used goods even for betabuxxer.
i hope so

Boomers dying frees up real estate to be inhabited by non-boomers which would decrease the price of rent.

More affordable rent could decrease the suicide rate of young males.

Then again, we wouldn't need boomers to die off for this benefit if they would just stop pushing for mass immigration to drive up competition for rent prices and stagnate wages for their unnecessary service industries like poolboy/waiter/hairdresser/masseur/etc

That's the problem. All boomers care about is their property price and cheap immigrant labour.

im here for you brocel

That's the problem. All boomers care about is their property price and cheap immigrant labour.
I disagree.

They ALSO care about reminding their offspring about all the stuff they can inherit, all the while not actually giving them much of anything and holding the looming threat of disinheriting them if they displease their parents in any way.

Back in better generations, parents wouldn't do this bullshit. They would actually help their kids built their own houses as they reached adulthood so that they could woo a wife to raise children in the new house.

At some point they stopped doing this, instead kids are just meant to take out loans from jews to buy houses that could get taken away if they miss a payment due to getting fired or robbed.

More than likely, the parents will find some reason to hate their kid (maybe didn't call enough, or stood up to abuse from them) and disinherit them anyway, leaving them homeless.

That or just be apathetic and find some reason they need to sell the house (pay for medical care, pay for vacation, pay for education of their new spouse's kids, to pay to live in a retirement community) so there will be no familial home passed down.

Having kids should be illegal unless you've already bought a new home for them to live in as adults, and importing new people should never happen at a rate higher than natural population growth.

The lonlinesspill is more brutal than the virginpill

I disagree.

They ALSO care about reminding their offspring about all the stuff they can inherit, all the while not actually giving them much of anything and holding the looming threat of disinheriting them if they displease their parents in any way.

Back in better generations, parents wouldn't do this bullshit. They would actually help their kids built their own houses as they reached adulthood so that they could woo a wife to raise children in the new house.

At some point they stopped doing this, instead kids are just meant to take out loans from jews to buy houses that could get taken away if they miss a payment due to getting fired or robbed.

More than likely, the parents will find some reason to hate their kid (maybe didn't call enough, or stood up to abuse from them) and disinherit them anyway, leaving them homeless.

That or just be apathetic and find some reason they need to sell the house (pay for medical care, pay for vacation, pay for education of their new spouse's kids, to pay to live in a retirement community) so there will be no familial home passed down.

Having kids should be illegal unless you've already bought a new home for them to live in as adults, and importing new people should never happen at a rate higher than natural population growth.

A lot of the time the boomers home will be sold to pay for their care home anyway because they live too long.

A lot of the time the boomers home will be sold to pay for their care home anyway because they live too long.
If boomers were such horrible parents to their kids that the kids want to abandon them, the boomer should honorably just die, not disinherit and fuck over the already-neglected kids.

Boomers will of course try to fight this truth with false memes of kids being "spoiled" or "ungrateful" and thus being undeserving of basic necessities like shelter.

This is wrong: good parenting naturally inspires love and devotion from children. Parents who are hated obviously fucked up and the kids don't love them because they were abused/neglected.

You can't just expect love/care from kids because you did the bare fucking minimum required to not have social services take them away while you probably collected government bux.

Over for orbitercels

Yes that's our sad reality

I digress .this is like saying people dont kill people but absence of people kill people.if i was put in incel concentration/reeducation camp i would prefer to be in isolation with enuff food and water to survive. Being around anyone always carry greater risk of getting knockoff.

drink some alcohol to cope my friend

Drink 3 liters of beer

Don't worry, I'm with you bro. I know what it feels like to dream of someone loving you, with whom to share intimacy, but once I remember what women really are like, that thought goes away and I only see them as holes. You should try to take it.

Don't worry, I'm with you bro. I know what it feels like to dream of someone loving you, with whom to share intimacy, but once I remember what women really are like, that thought goes away and I only see them as holes. You should try to take it.
FCF93493 662E 447F 8762 3BA887EDF4C7

Btw @Haywire said that me and oneitis are pretty much looksmatched

Brutal, you know what that means, right? she will then look for someone who is two points above her.
Sure thing i know, fuck this clown existence