Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Oneitis] is playing on my nerves

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
The bitch just sent me this
567350FC 6D61 41C6 8C5E 486786CC2C90

And said: teehee hes my type. He would be perfect boyfriend.

Yes bitch, fuck you too you retarded floozy hole cocksucker

rraaarraarraaarrarraaarra

don't know what to say but I have to postmaxx

time to skinnymaxx

Just confess already to that retarded whore so u can fuck her or stop wasting ur time with a brainless slut

Sending pix of hot guys is what foids do to their foid friends and their queer faggot friends , which one are you? Confused.com

Just confess to her or does she not exist ?

Send her your dick pic. :feelzez:

Show us her face.

when she comes to your flat cooking, just rape her tbh.

Say to her you are going to play russian roulette with your brains and the only thing that will stop you is a BJ. Sort of intimidate her. Be creative.

The guy looks a bit subhuman imo. Maybe that's why she tolerates having an incel as friend.

Brutal ngl
Just wait your whole life for hollywood star instead of getting into relationship with guy who has compatible personality to your theory

i think she thinks you a gay

She is either intentionally taunting you or thinks you're gay.

Nice brag, I would love if some foid was giving me attention, validating me and sending me pics, you make me so jelaus, I want to speak with foid so bad, fuck man its pure suifuel
No foid is willing to validate me :feelsrope:
@Speedloader is a fucking chad, mogs me to hell and back through universe in another dimension, where no foids giving me attention, fuck, i want just to speak with a female girl so bad, it would get my dick hard like rock hard and i could finally coom into the sky :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Ну почему плохие мальчики с Юи чан на автарках получают все женское внимане, когда как хороших мальчиков они обходят стороной, даже не посмотрев им в глаза?

Last edited:
Nice brag, I would love if some foid was giving me attention, validating me and sending me pics, you make me so jelaus, I want to speak with foid so bad, fuck man its pure suifuel

Could you just stop caring about another normie effort trying to ascend? it happens everywhere always via the same boring pathways, not just with the particular OP.

Take it easy. Almost everyone are doomed to failure(unhappiness) anyway.

I started to tolerate this pretty well - even chad's temporary well being does not bother me that much.

Could you just stop caring about another normie effort trying to ascend? it happens everywhere always via the same boring pathways, not just with the particular OP.

Take it easy. Almost everyone are doomed to failure(unhappiness) anyway.

I started to tolerate this pretty well - even chad's temporary well being does not bother me that much.
Я так хочу чтобы какая нибуить тяночка одарила меня своим теплым женским вниманием, пускай она даже и не будет смотреть на меня как на мужчину, просто хотябы одно слово, одно предложение, одна картинка с чэдом, по которому она текет :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Я так хочу чтобы какая нибуить тяночка одарила меня своим теплым женским вниманием, пускай она даже и не будет смотреть на меня как на мужчину, просто хотябы одно слово, одно предложение, одна картинка с чэдом, по которому она текет :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Too much soy, man.

Все понимаю, но вот выделенное это такой SuicideFuel, что хочется рвать все что вокруг

Too much soy, man.
айм со тхерсти мен
Все понимаю, но вот выделенное это такой SuicideFuel, что хочется рвать все что вокруг
Ты не цениш того что имеешь, мои онеититис даже не отвечают мне :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: Я так хочу фойд орбитера

айм со тхерсти мен

Ты не цениш того что имеешь, мои онеититис даже не отвечают мне :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: Я так хочу фойд орбитера
Я ценю, очень ценю, поэтому боюсь признаться ей, и боюсь потерять возможность общения в качестве друга. Поэтому мне и снятся кошмары как она меня блчит

Я так хочу фойд орбитера

well, as a white young male try tinder in SEA country purely for communication. they speak very basic english anyway. :feelshaha:

Should i break her legs (in minecraft)?

Send her back a female celeb over 30 and sub-8 and say it's your ideal. Won't make her like you but it'll hurt her ego.

Я ценю, очень ценю, поэтому боюсь признаться ей, и боюсь потерять возможность общения в качестве друга. Поэтому мне и снятся кошмары как она меня блчит
Жесть, тогда извини, что гоню на тебя за брак, дружок, это конец для оейтитис целов :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Жесть, тогда извини, что гоню на тебя за брак, дружок, это конец для оейтитис целов
I don't understand a single thing