Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Oneitis Is Cucked

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
Enough Oneitis threads. Enough of this bs. It's so stupid. These women will never love us. If they were interested, it would have been clear. Fuck glorifying a single chick as if she's different to all other women. There is no hope.

Finally you understood bro

Finally you understood bro
Yeah man it's over my Oneitis doesn't even think about me whilst I dream about her all day

Over maybe she does idk

Two days later and you’ll still be yapping about ur oneitis like @HiddenUzer

yeah thats easy to say when you don't have one. its easy for foids and normies to just say "there's more to life then sex inkel why are you so obsessed with sex just get a hobby" you don't get it. you don't know what it feels like. so you have nothing of value to say on the matter. oneitiscels need to just get it out of their system on their own, or DO WHAT THEY MUST to get their oneitis and be at peace.

yeah thats easy to say when you don't have one. its easy for foids and normies to just say "there's more to life then sex inkel why are you so obsessed with sex just get a hobby" you don't get it. you don't know what it feels like. so you have nothing of value to say on the matter. oneitiscels need to just get it out of their system on their own, or DO WHAT THEY MUST to get their oneitis and be at peace.
I have a Oneitis myself man but I'm tryna get over her

hope you do man. I know its hell
It's so fucking brutal I feel like roping. Like I'm obsessed with her and have had so many fantasies about her. It's the worst feeling ever.

It's so fucking brutal I feel like roping. Like I'm obsessed with her and have had so many fantasies about her. It's the worst feeling ever.
well you know the old saying If I can't have her...

you'll get over her eventually. it will take time though. maybe. I hope you do bro
Thanks I just passed by her in the hallway today and I felt like dying

You are so tough

Over for you things are going well with me and my oneitis

I'm going back to school next week and asking out my oneitis

While they cry about her here, she’s getting gangbanged by multiple Chads and Tyrones

Holy fuck, you created the thread apparently recognizing that this "oneitis" bullshit is extremely pathetic and cucked, but a few posts later, in the exact same thread, you are already whiteknighting for the whore...
This shit must be stagged, I refuse to believe someone can be this retarded

Agreed hate seeing those threads

Holy fuck, you created the thread apparently recognizing that this "oneitis" bullshit is extremely pathetic and cucked, but a few posts later, in the exact same thread, you are already whiteknighting for the whore...
This shit must be stagged, I refuse to believe someone can be this retarded
A07AD43F 3C8A 4EC1 ACAE E04B2E34BC58

Re: Are you a female or a male?
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182476630Tuesday, January 26, 2016 7:49 PM CST
As stated prior to the deletion of my previous response, I am a highly-desirable, beautiful, and intelligent brown-haired, blue-eyed Caucasian woman with pale skin.

ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182591968Thursday, January 28, 2016 8:47 PM CST
Hello, I am a neuro-atypical adult individual of age twenty-two that occasionally attempts to suppress my evident cognitive issues by purchasing crucial objects from nearby market stores. Well, I am frequently patronized by neuro-typical individuals that constantly construct idiotic, implicit statements. I have attempted to ignore the redundant aggression I have received, yet I am becoming very upset at the mere thought of this rather confusing behavior. Strangely enough, many of those said neuro-typical individuals claim that they insulted me after I receive obvious compliments from them. Why is this occurring? Why do neuro-typical individuals continue to behave in such an odd and narcissistic manner? This is very frustrating.
Re: Why Are Neuro-Typical Individual So Strange?
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182592230Thursday, January 28, 2016 8:52 PM CST
Please describe the reason for this behavior to me. I am frustrated by my interaction with beautiful, intelligent, neuro-typical Caucasian female individuals that continue to avoid explicitly stating their intentions.

Re: I wish I was hispanic or black
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#183536667Saturday, February 13, 2016 4:27 PM CST
You have a very horrid desire. Only an individual with severe psychological-illness would desire to become African American.

Re: I have girls arguing over me
AtheisticAnon
Png

#181982496Monday, January 18, 2016 11:28 PM CST
Pitiful male adolescent schoolchild fantasies. Return to calculating rotational matrices, Rocky.
Re: [ Content Deleted ]
AtheisticAnon
Png

#182333666Sunday, January 24, 2016 3:09 PM CST
Ah, do not worry about that. It is necessary for female individuals to grovel for desired items. Begging is very humble.

Re: i just got rejected :( what do i say to her
AgnosticAnon
Png

#181470689Sunday, January 10, 2016 8:58 PM CST
'"If you ever feel like it I will always be here for you."' Why would you encourage the thread-creator to psychologically-enslave himself for a female narcissist? Erase the number and acquire mathematical/philosophical knowledge. Issue solved.
Re: do you ever have those people you wish you made a move on
AgnosticAnon
Png

#181471599Sunday, January 10, 2016 9:11 PM CST
Define "made a move on."
Re: Typical white girls
AgnosticAnon
Png

#181471876Sunday, January 10, 2016 9:15 PM CST
Discrimination towards Caucasian women? Generally, they are much healthier on a physical and psychological-basis than "Yin" individuals.
Re: i still think about my first crush from the 8th grade
AgnosticAnon
Png

#181473567Sunday, January 10, 2016 9:42 PM CST
Yes it is. When I was a fourteen year-old individual, I regularly fantasized about a beautiful, intelligent Caucasian adolescent girl with brown-hair and blue-eyes that I saw at a grocery-store. It has been six years now, and I continue to have daily fantasies about this beautiful woman.
more_horiz
Re: i still think about my first crush from the 8th grade
AgnosticAnon
Png

#181474512Sunday, January 10, 2016 9:56 PM CST
"We both have partners, but I'm pretty confident that there is still a slight back-and-forth connection we have" You should take photos of the adolescent schoolchild covertly, as I previously did. It is very satisfying to convey your thoughts and energy towards receiving psychological-pleasure from female individuals. Now that I have located the object of my admiration after so many years, I am considering investing in a miniature camera, so that I can also have live recordings.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back