Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Oneitis] finally blocked me

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
I sent her photo where i smoke in my car and she went mad. The bitch said: so you didn’t let me smoke in car, but now doing it yourself! You fool!

“No, u” was my answer

“NO U” she replied

“Kiss my ass” i said

She blocked me
And i felt nothing. This isn’t as bad as rejection, cause i was rejected long ago

:f: no more oneitis threads

Finally this retarded saga can end

Dhl77y 3313242b 9331 4df0 b54c 3d0f7655ef5c

now stop being a cuck

Better that it ended sooner rather than later

She was in your car gtfo chad

The speedloader oneitis saga finally comes to an end

stupid cunt. forget her

Actually standing up to her and not allowing her to smoke in your car? That's impressive tbh.

That said she did you a favor as we all know you never would've moved on from her.

Sounds like your oneitis actually hung out with you irl?

SLAYER

That being said: Good, stop being a cuck now.

Women who smoke are the worst man.

You should have asked her to bang 10 months ago and if she said no just blocked her then

At least now you can stop spending time on that foid who wouldn't even call 911 if you were bleeding to death in the street

Unattractive men are not allowed to do anything than simp for women, it was over before it even began

Unattractive men are not allowed do anything than simp for women, it was over before it even began
yes. go look on twitch for example low tier men throwing money at average foids thinking they will get her. FOOLS

yes. go look on twitch for example low tier men throwing money at average foids thinking they will get her. FOOLS
Redpillers: just show your masculinity theory
Speedloader: *shows masculinity*
*gets blocked*

She's smoking in chad's car this very moment...

Now you can have a dakimakura waifu,
мне жалко тебя :feelsrope:
А мне уже не жаль. Жаль было лишь тогда, когда она сказала что я некрасивый

Women who smoke are the worst man.
Its depends tbh, some look gross but some make my pp hard. Gives a cool vibe to some people.

Its depends tbh, some look gross but some make my pp hard. Gives a cool vibe to some people.
Smoking shows that they are unable to control their impulses, and are likely to become landwhales and/or insane, if they aren't already.

Subtle brag thread.

Based response to her.

Hope you learned some things from this first hand experience and are at peace now that the drama is over.

Now remember to tell her to fuck off again when she comes back in 10 years saying she's ready to settle down

Subtle brag thread.
JFL at bragging about being a beta orbiter.

I would never share my personal experiences with beta orbiting, except as it concerns the distilled lessons it taught me.

Brutal Driver license Pill:feelsugh: