Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel oneitis anxiety

• Thread starter 12 Years a Rotter
  • Start date
12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
i have butterfiles in my stomach thinking about the possibility of never even getting the chance to ask my oneitis out. she is in a couple of my classes but i have about a month until the end of the semester and what if i can't keep in contact with her after that? if i never have another class with her after that then it is over and i will never see her again. i think i have at least a slight chance if i can somehow hold on to contact but i need a good pretense to do that or i will look like a desperate incel cuck. i need to approach this foid and make it look subtle. i have a month to succeed or i'll slip back in to depression. i want to bang my head against a wall just thinking about it

Last edited:
Another day, another oneitiscuck

hope you "ascend" bro

over

JFL. Just do it asap and get it over with

Just ask her one a date, otherwise you will just be an orbiter at best.

Either way just fucking do something.

While I know how it all feels, you're better off knowing how she feels and potentially remaining in contact than living in constant 'what if's

Last edited:
Re: I'm a white crayon.
Pump_Kin
Png

#190457403Saturday, June 04, 2016 5:15 PM CDT
Crayons provide a very interesting analogy: The "white" crayon itself provides additional beauty to other colors by brightening them. The "black" crayon likewise darkens the colors and defiles them.

View: https://youtu.be/o7_wtMl6M2U?t=89

Are you and Daisy together now?

I had the same struggle my senior year. I was desperate to make a connection with her, but I never had the courage to do it. I knew she would reject me because at that point I had the reputation of being the "quiet weird kid" among my classmates

Do it if it's not too late.

If you never do it, you'll think about her all the time.

she's getting pumped and dumped as we speak

i have butterfiles in my stomach thinking about the possibility of never even getting the chance to ask my oneitis out. she is in a couple of my classes but i have about a month until the end of the semester and what if i can't keep in contact with her after that? if i never have another class with her after that then it is over and i will never see her again. i think i have at least a slight chance if i can somehow hold on to contact but i need a good pretense to do that or i will look like a desperate incel cuck. i need to approach this foid and make it look subtle. i have a month to succeed or i'll slip back in to depression. i want to bang my head against a wall just thinking about it
nicholas-cage-laugh.gif