Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Onecooldude123 asdvice

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Advice/comments/3qwpgq/signs_a_girl_likes_me/?sort=new
I recommend that you read that for some background So an update on that : back in December two days before winter break, so somehow found out I liked her without me telling her or anything. Go figure. Well, she took me aside in private after school and told me she found out and doesn't feel the same. We are still friends and all. But, emotionally, I was just kind of down for a few days after that. But then after the "shock" (for lack of a better term) wore off , I started thinking reasonably and realized I was a bit delusional in what I noticed about her in my previous post and that my mind was exaggerating a little bit. I also realized she probably would not be the best SO for a few reasons that I was apparently blind toward previously . But life returned to normal and we stayed friends. I thought I had lost all feelings outside of friendship regarding her, and for a few months it was OK. But now, they are coming back for whatever reason. Thinking of what helped me previously is not working well. Help. How do I stop these feelings from coming back while staying friends with her? tl;dr : girl found out I like her and told me she doesn't feel the same but we stay friends. I get over her but now after a few months they are coming back and I want to know how do I stop them while still being friends.

It says the post was deleted

Bluepill is dangerous imagine if onecooldude asked a foid out he'd be in jail rn