Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel One year ago, a foid got shot and died in the Capitol

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Notice how even though most of the Capitol protestors were male, it was a foid that got shot.

The most straightforward explanation here is femoid entitlement. You know what most guys would do if a Tyrone fed pointed a pistol at them? They'd be smart enough to back off. But foids are somehow stupid enough to think that they'd be invulnerable to 9mms or something.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Another case of a Female with an overgrown ego.

I bet even when she was getting a gun pointed at her at no point did it cross her mind that she would get shot, 'i have a pussy so i will be alright' nah bitch go to sleep.

Last edited:
:panties:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tradcucks and cuckservatives are still crying and whining for her to this day :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Rot in piss.

She was not hot so no loss there

The whore was an ex military officer and was a conspiracy theorist, she had traveled from 1000s of miles away just to get shot:feelskek:

I'd imagine the black guy was feeling incredibly nervous of facing any consequences given the racial dynamic in this situation. He was doing his job.

Last edited:
The whore was an ex military officer and was a conspiracy theorist, she had traveled from 1000s of miles away just to get shot:feelskek:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

The government deserved to be overthrown ngl

Trump could have been reelected had he done his job taking care of the pandemic :feelsUgh:

Foid with more balls than 99% of the forum :feelsthink:
nah, it wasn't balls that made her go through that window. it was her mistaken belief that her hole was an all access pass.

she had traveled from 1000s of miles away just to get shot
Tenor 10

Reminder that this is what leftists are referring to but trying to obscure when they refer to the events as the “deadly January 6 insurrection”. They try to make it seem like it was a violent coup attempt, when one protestor foid got shot and IIRC some capitol policemen has strokes/heartattacks.

imagine an insurrection without weapons Jfl.
nah, it wasn't balls that made her go through that window. it was her mistaken belief that her hole was an all access pass.

When the larping turned real. Shouldn’t have gone head first SMH

Nothing of value was loss

You got cucks on /pol/ wanting to venerate her and make a flag based on her. :feelskek:

I don't know who's worse, them or the far left. I think the difference is that the far right tend to be cucked for white foids while the left is more for minority foids.
It shouldn't be a contest

This

Women act brave because they know that , because they are women, they have a certain level of protection privilege that men do not have.

The most straightforward explanation here is femoid entitlement. You know what most guys would do if a Tyrone fed pointed a pistol at them? They'd be smart enough to back off.
You can see from the footage that Ashli didn't even see the gun was being aimed at her, it came off from her left side and she was looking ahead.

It's also clear this guy wasn't aiming at her until the last second, he had it trained on the guys who were bashing the glass

he just whipped it off and popped it off because she was climbing in

there were cops behind you (you can see them on the body immediately) so she was no threat

there was a guy screaming "he has a gun!" but Ashli didn't necessarily know they meant this hiding dude, since there were guys w/ rifles behind them she prob thought that's who they meant

He was doing his job.
job does not entail shooting an unarmed person for the crime of climbing through a window

Last edited:
I miss trump. Biden is a clown

You can see from the footage that Ashli didn't even see the gun was being aimed at her, it came off from her left side and she was looking ahead.

stupid cunt has no situational awareness then

how about this: you don't riot at the capitol and you don't get shot

simple as

i piss on her grave

View attachment 559644View attachment 559643

It's also clear this guy wasn't aiming at her until the last second, he had it trained on the guys who were bashing the glass

he just whipped it off and popped it off because she was climbing in

there were cops behind you (you can see them on the body immediately) so she was no threat

there was a guy screaming "he has a gun!" but Ashli didn't necessarily know they meant this hiding dude, since there were guys w/ rifles behind them she prob thought that's who they meant

job does not entail shooting an unarmed person for the crime of climbing through a windowogivewho
cope who cares if the shooting is justified. bet if the crowd raiding the capital was fully shitskin midget currieS, they would have been gun downed and survivors sent to Guantanamo Bay for organ harvesting. The magatards got off easy.

simple as

i piss on her grave

bet if the crowd raiding the capital was fully shitskin midget currieS, they would have been gun downed and survivors sent to Guantanamo Bay for organ harvesting. The magatards got off easy.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

cope who cares if the shooting is justified.
PPEcel cares since he was discussing probable causes. My response was to them.

If you don't care then feel free to participate on topics you care about, no reason to condemn others for discussing things which interest them.
There's no possible amount of situational awareness that could let her see that gun from the right side where she was.

Other guys could see it through the glass from the left side, but no way to see it from right.

People were whining about cops having guns the entire day so the warnings wouldn't have reason to stand out.

Cops are supposed to used measured force. If they want to tackle intruders that's fine, but goading them forward to get an excuse to fire a bullet isn't acceptable.

Last edited:
PPEcel cares since he was discussing probable causes.
I don't care, you fucking faggot. a dead foid is a dead foid. Go simp for this dead cunt somewhere else.

Cops are supposed to used measured force. If they want to tackle intruders that's fine, but goading them forward to get an excuse to fire a bullet isn't acceptable.
No one goaded them forward. The cops did the opposite by barricading the hallway leading to the House chamber. If they didn't shoot her, it was likely for them to think that more Trump chimps would have followed.

Men have been shot for far less. The Tyrone should've put a few extra holes in the foid.

gun gets drawn, foids decides to move try to move forward anyway. jfl at foids low iq

I don't care, you fucking faggot. a dead foid is a dead foid. Go simp for this dead cunt somewhere else.
I'd be saying the same shit if this had happened to a guy

you're basically doing some kind of reverse-SIMPing where you're using the fact that she's a foid to make me unable to criticize the nigger

would you be on the other side if it hadn't be a foid?

if not, then stop pretending it's about her being a foid and just admit you side w/ DC police murdering Trump supporters, you clearly don't like Trump supporters

No one goaded them forward. The cops did the opposite by barricading the hallway leading to the House chamber.
No they were def sending mixed messages. There might've been miscommunication or different motives amongst the capitol police.

You can see cops hanging out right behind her not doing shit to stop her from doing that.

There's also cases of cops waving people to come into the building, opening barricades:

If they didn't shoot her, it was likely for them to think that more Trump chimps would have followed.
"If I don't kill an unarmed trespasser then more unarmed trespassers might come in after her"

Yeah I don't buy it. Cops have non-lethal options like pepper spray and tasers they can use if it becomes absolutely necessary.

This guy could've just run up and pushed her back if it was so important. Or the cops behind her could've pulled her back.

Men have been shot for far less.
In what situations has there been a justified shooting for less?
Give me an example.
gun gets drawn, foids decides to move try to move forward anyway. jfl at foids low iq
as I said before there's no evidence she knew the gun was there

Last edited:
yes, i don't like trump supporters and think that it would've been based if the feds mowed them down with machine guns

but i do think it was fortunate that of all the people there who had to get shot, it was a foid.

Rewatch this homies

Died for nothing, what a dumb foid. The election results were not even overturned.:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

time flies when you're rotting :fuk:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back