Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill One ww2 veteran today knows that he fought for the wrong side

Gott _mit _uns94

Gott _mit _uns94

Captain
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/70v0wwgB5vo

Old veteran knows that he fought the wrong enemy in ww2, now he sees what the j00s and fr33m@s0n1c/secret s0c1et1s did to the US and most of our world.

Jesus was right about them- Revelation 2:9: "I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are J00s, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

John 8:44: "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

Jesus was right about them- Revelation 2:9: "I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are J00s, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

John 8:44: "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

it's over, GrAY.

well its too late now

Fought for the jews jfl

All these white military men could've banded together and took down the Zionist monster once and for all. But instead they destroyed humanities last hope. Now it's Golem-time for ever, goys.

John 2:13-15 The J000ish Passover was near, so Jesus went to Jerusalem. 14 He found those who were selling cattle, sheep, and pigeons in the temple courtyard. He also found moneychangers sitting there. 15 He made a whip from small ropes and threw everyone with their sheep and cattle out of the temple courtyard. He dumped the moneychangers’ coins and knocked over their tables.

Le happy merchents weran't so happy.

I can't blame soviet soldiers since many of them didn't want to fight but were forced at gunpoint.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/70v0wwgB5vo

Old veteran knows that he fought the wrong enemy in ww2, now he sees what the j00s and fr33m@s0n1c/secret s0c1et1s did to the US and most of our world.

Women are more lustful than that Father JFL

I can't blame soviet soldiers since many of them didn't want to fight but were forced at gunpoint.
Things like order 227 and mass mobilization laws meant that the Soviets were able to quickly replace their ranks while the Germans ran out of men due to Hitler's stupidity in opening a second front and rushing to Stalingrad.

Things like order 227 and mass mobilization laws meant that the Soviets were able to quickly replace their ranks while the Germans ran out of men due to Hitler's stupidity in opening a second front and rushing to Stalingrad.
The soviets(J00s) hated slavic people they genocided around 30 mil slavs, and used slavic man like canon fodder in ww2, either to clear mine fields or just like that like in the battle of moscow where around 1 mil russian soldier died. Also in the famous battle of Satlingrad the Russian soldiers and the Germans actually were negotiating a civilian retreat, but (((stalin))) would have none of it and he orderd all civilians to remain in Stalingrad in order to supposedly "Raise their morale".

F*ck communisem, f*ck the j00s, F*ck secret s0c1t1es, F*ck g0b0l1sem, F*ck capitalisem.

Low iq move tbh. Why he thought it was smart opening another front when he was already skimming resources.

J3ws globhomo communists won, but they also lost. The ironic thing is they think they are on the good moral side. Thus, now as a punishment for winning ww2 they have Israel as their country which is a hetro-ethnic soup of parasite ashkenazis, who haven't put a building block on the floor in their life, together with other self hating jewish groups. Basically, everyone who does the basics jobs in Israel are the arabs, immigrants which mostly aren't jewish, and orthodox or semi-orthodox jews which the secular jews hate to the core. A country cannot sustain itself from high-tech, banking, and so on. In the end the base of the country is the people who do the basics jobs, like street cleaning, construction, manual labor, and so on. None of these are jews.

Low iq move tbh. Why he thought it was smart opening another front when he was already skimming resources.
Even if he had, anyone who doubted him was sent to the SS concentration camps.

He's right in general, but Nazis were the most chad worshippers in the world, they'd have been the first to start eliminating incels

The first reason was lebensraum
the second reason was exactly for resources
It is worth remembering that some generals were no longer optimistic about the Operation Barbarossa but they were too afraid to try to say anything against Hitler
all historians agree that Germany's fate was sealed when the operation began
hitler also made the SS Das Reich advance for days until they reached Moscow and made them lose half their men and then abandoned them saying to wait for supplies

He's right in general, but Nazis were the most chad worshippers in the world, they'd have been the first to start eliminating incels
Probably incels would not even exist taking into account what Nazism thought about the role of women in society

S
Should've put all resources into taking Britain to prevent a launch platform for the Americans & other allied factions.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back