Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious One World, separated by race and country

TheonGrAYjoy

TheonGrAYjoy

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★

We will never be united.
We are all different in race, in genes, in everything.
Why do we cope by calling all of ourselves human?
Science created the copes we have now which a vast majority we don't need to live.
Why did we create science to eliminate the effects from interracial breeding? Don't be stupid, you knew interracial breeding wasn't 100% without consequence.
We're not meant to even interact with each other because issues arise like right now.. Why are we cuckolds to reality playing out?

it's over

The white man can take control over Sub-Sahara Africa at anytime. The reason why the black man has it is because the white man let him have it. This race baiting shit that blacks keeps pushing is going to start a losing race war on their side. I'm suprised how tolerant whites are with blacks at this point.
If it meant to disappearance of one another, it's worth it. I rather be spending time with my wife prepared for me in heaven than LDARing on this hateful earth.

it's over

universalism is a lie

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back