Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel One week left of College

D

Dunkelheit

Nofapcel srs
★★★★★
I'm gonna try to fuck this brown fat ethnic bitch, just straight up talk to her and bring DTF as 2-3 topic. I have nothing to lose, wish me luck.

I have fapped to worst tbh, at least I hope the kitty is hairy and unkempt. Of course if I make it I can't let you know.

EDIT: I've been going commando for a few days now. It improves dick bloodflow and the boners feel good against the jean fabric. It also boosts libido.

Last edited:
Also gonna do a quick Auschwitz liquor and coffee intermittent fasting for a few days, to get more prominent zygo arches

you will get arrested for harassment

you will get arrested for harassment
Like I said, nothing to lose. She sits in front of me in math. Usually I'm fapped at the time of the class, but today I wasn't and realized I was getting public boners like back in middle school. Many of those were to her thiccc thighs yeah boiiiii

Like I said, nothing to lose. She sits in front of me in math. Usually I'm fapped at the time of the class, but today I wasn't and realized I was getting public boners like back in middle school. Many of those were to her thiccc thighs yeah boiiiii
what will you say to her

what will you say to her
Talk to her about anything but school/work during the break of the next lecture. Talk to her after class is over, tell her intentions. Then profit or rope

All of my interns are female and they will be here full time during the summer. I know they take dick on the daily but they have no idea to react to me since I am an incel who gave up on sex so women have no power over me.

HOw should I fuck with them

All of my interns are female and they will be here full time during the summer. I know they take dick on the daily but they have no idea to react to me since I am an incel who gave up on sex so women have no power over me.

What do you mean? Like sex or fuck (rough) them up?

unzip your bbc on them my nigga

Talk to her about anything but school/work during the break of the next lecture. Talk to her after class is over, tell her intentions. Then profit or rope
just like "wanna fuck?" you will need xanax for this

tell result
soz can't. I still hate womyn lol. I can't get any more blackpilled than what patheticmanletcel and blickpall shove down my throat

soz can't. I still hate womyn lol. I can't get any more blackpilled than what patheticmanletcel and blickpall shove down my throat
?

What does that have to do with telling the result of your approach? Lol

?

What does that have to do with telling the result of your approach? Lol
Wouldn't it be bragging if I do fuck her? disqualifying me as incel and moving me to watchlisted blackpilled user

Wouldn't it be bragging if I do fuck her? disqualifying me as incel and moving me to watchlisted blackpilled user
You can still send a PM, and blackpilled normies are allowed on here provided they don't brag. If you were asked and posted it as a response, then it would be entrapment to also ban you for it.

Bragging/humblebragging = mentioning your sexual history and successes when it's not directly asked for/not relevant to the topic at hand/contributes nothing to the discussion, which is 99% of all cases.

Cool. Gonna NEET all summer?

No.
Gonna wagecuck to make $$$ for whores

Ah best of luck to us there. I'm gonna try to avoid wagecucking to see if I can just NEET and tell my parents it's for my mental health.