Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel One way guys have it easier than girls

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
So as I'm now living in monk mode, basically shopping in wet markets not expat shops, buying no clothes, no shoes, no dates (lol), literally doing nothing that normie consoomers do in order to compete for foids (who resent them anyway and have fucked 20 homeless chads on welfare anyway), I realised guys don't need a lot.

It's quite easily for us to live frugally, basically all I truly need, are gym membership, supps, groceries, laundry, rent.

Foids can't do this, they have way higher costs, they need to get their nails done, they need to get their hair done, they gotta pop tags on fast fashion cos they need their clothes as tight as possible, if they pasty they gotta hit the sunbed, if they curry they need that fair and lovely. They need those 'crazy nights out with the girls where nothing happened teehee', they need to eat expensive food and drink to put that shit on Instagram.

And these genuinely are needs, without them their social standing is impacted, as well as their mental well-being.

In a cruel way we are lucky that our value is 100% dependent on our genetics, and our copes are recognised as such, and also our copes might have a high capex (eg buy a PS4), but no ongoing opex, so they are cheaper than foids lives there too.

That doesn't make much sense. Of course your costs are going to be low if you live like a god damn slave. It's not much of an advantage to say "incels can live frugally cause incels can give up on everything! Women can't do that, cause they might lose their social standing or worse, their fee fees would get hurt!"

Plus, nowadays a woman would probably be called empowered and that she's sticking it to the patriarchy for doing that, while getting support and handouts a man would never get.

Im glad I dont live like that

this would be true, if women couldn't get unlimited money off only fans or premium snapchat

if a woman is poor, it's because she chose to be poor

agreed. All those are things are pros IF you can get past being lonely for life and totally giving up on girls. Then u can monkmode zenmax in a cabin in the woods somewhere. But this is all after passing through an unfathomably painful adjustment period with like 50/50 odds of suicide. Sort of akin to saying that there are plus sides to being an undesirable 5’2” manlet. It’s not all bad, but I would still rather have to spend time and energy on sexual strategies if I had some reasonable chance of getting a gf.

to be fair, foids spending money on useless shit to elevate their social capital is the female equivalent of guys exercising sexual strategies. Without sexual strategies/competition for a mate, life is simple and easy af. Foids can prob live just as easy a life if they gave up on chad, but their value is so high that they would never have to give up guys. And it’s easier and less stressful for guys to make money so there’s that too

Last edited:
But girls dont need to do any of that. Massive cope. I worked with a girl who only did her nails as a hobby. 0 makeup, 0 fashion sense, never went "out with the girls" hair always in a ponytail. Yet she was still a 6/10 and had multiple boyfriends while I worked there. STOP COPING.

" they need to eat expensive food and drink to put that shit on Instagram "

you spend too much time online

Last edited:
Think I'm being misunderstood, guys think rationally, hence realise 90% of what they want us to consoom is pointless, and the marginal value of it is so small, we can easily go without.
Foids can't do this.

Also am not saying live your life in monk mode, I'm saying live as a monk for small periods to set up something u may wanna do.

I would go crazy if I'd have to shave my entire body once a week like foids do. LMFAO.

But girls dont need to do any of that. Massive cope. I worked with a girl who only did her nails as a hobby. 0 makeup, 0 fashion sense, never went "out with the girls" hair always in a ponytail. Yet she was still a 6/10 and had multiple boyfriends while I worked there. STOP COPING.

" they need to eat expensive food and drink to put that shit on Instagram "

you spend too much time online

youre right that its great us guys dont have to waste money on superficial bullshit but foids dont really have to do anything special for status. All they have to do is exist and have a hole at the same time
I would go crazy if I'd have to shave my entire body once a week like foids do. LMFAO.
Cope if you think yeti foids dont pull in chad

Cope if you think yeti foids dont pull in chad
Of course they don't. For a single yeti foid, there will be thousands 100% hair free. Chad will tell that foid how repulsed he is by her and go for another one. That's why they know they have to do it.

Yeah and how much of that shit is going to be paid for by a simp or betacuck.

Of course they don't. For a single yeti foid, there will be thousands 100% hair free. Chad will tell that foid how repulsed he is by her and go for another one. That's why they know they have to do it.
Foids have endless options. Some arm hair is not gonna hurt their chances with a chad or chadlite. If one says no, a foid will just try the next guy. A chad might be able to get away with telling a foid to shave. Even then, they have their army of orbiters to entertain them and they sure wont care about arm leg or neck hair

Foids have endless options. Some arm hair is not gonna hurt their chances with a chad or chadlite. If one says no, a foid will just try the next guy. A chad might be able to get away with telling a foid to shave. Even then, they have their army of orbiters to entertain them and they sure wont care about arm leg or neck hair
Yes, but not a Chad.

This is something that I noticed as well, people would always spend majority of their money on clothing, while
I bought the cheapest shit we found, but I would spend a good amount of money on gaming stuff to cope...
Think I'm being misunderstood, guys think rationally, hence realise 90% of what they want us to consoom is pointless, and the marginal value of it is so small, we can easily go without.
Foids can't do this.

Also am not saying live your life in monk mode, I'm saying live as a monk for small periods to set up something u may wanna do.
Also this, foids are literally disabled in their brains, they aren't rational at all, a male can find the red pill or work on himself without anyone else
while if something happens to a foid and for whatever reason she doesn't get help, she will fucking kill herself

Yes, but not a Chad.
I have overheard foids at work say that shaving is misogynistic and that they wont do it. I thought that’s ridiculous too. Came from one of the nuttier left wing foids i work with. I have a hard time imagining even a chewbaca foid being unable to get a chad. Maybe not any chad she wants, and maybe not her first choice, but i am sure a chewbaca foid can get at least one taker of chad or chadlite tier. Not unheard of for foids to just take the best option available and then monkeybranch to chad when he becomes available

I have overheard foids at work say that shaving is misogynistic and that they wont do it. I thought that’s ridiculous too. Came from one of the nuttier left wing foids i work with. I have a hard time imagining even a chewbaca foid being unable to get a chad. Maybe not any chad she wants, and maybe not her first choice, but i am sure a chewbaca foid can get at least one taker of chad or chadlite tier. Not unheard of for foids to just take the best option available and then monkeybranch to chad when he becomes available
The "I dont shave because it's mysogynic" foids are femishits whom even Chad isn't interested in even if they shave. So then they kinda cope by "uglyfying themsleves" by not shaving, having horrible hygiene and haircut, retarded make-up etc. to "prove" their point to Chad. Yes they have orbiters but foids no matter how ugly and retarded dont care about non-chads. Chads don't orbit.

But if it meant you got top tier pussy you would do it and you wouldn’t complain about it barring meme tier “minor inconvenience” complains... I imagine foids see hair removal/face painting as being just as worthwhile an endeavor as men careermaxxing or gymcelling.

The "I dont shave because it's mysogynic" foids are femishits whom even Chad isn't interested in even if they shave. So then they kinda cope by "uglyfying themsleves" by not shaving, having horrible hygiene and haircut, retarded make-up etc. to "prove" their point to Chad.
i can see that being the case. Makes sense
Yes they have orbiters but foids no matter how ugly and retarded dont care about non-chads. Chads don't orbit.
I agree that chads dont orbit. A hardline feminist foid probably isn’t gonna score a chad if she doesnt shave. I’ll admit i was wrong about that. But i think you are underestimating the SMV foids have even if they dont shave, particularly run of the mill, normal foids. We already established hardline feminist foids who dont shave to spite chad dont get chad

i can see that being the case. Makes sense

I agree that chads dont orbit. A hardline feminist foid probably isn’t gonna score a chad if she doesnt shave. I’ll admit i was wrong about that. But i think you are underestimating the SMV foids have even if they dont shave, particularly run of the mill, normal foids. We already established hardline feminist foids who dont shave to spite chad dont get chad
Yeah but those normie foids do shave either way and their SMV wouldn't drop down for her orbiters, I know that.

Yeah but those normie foids do shave either way and their SMV wouldn't drop down for her orbiters, I know that.
I suppose a lot of the normie foids do shave. But I dont think their SMV would drop much, if at all, if they dont shave. Obviously orbiters are simps and would kiss the ground a foid walks on just because she exists. I mean an unshaven foid will hold out for a chad even if most of them say no. Foids have near infinite SMV just because they have a hole. That mitigates any SMV lost to not shaving