Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over One Tinder Match in 1 Month AMA

Phaoni

Phaoni

Officer
It's a Black woman too.

I swipe right to everything everytime the cooldown on swiping is up but I didn't pay any money into a premium account.

You're from Africa, just take it and ascend

African not wanting to fuck another African.

impressive, very nice

why are you in Tinder? you know you will only get rejected.

1 match? That’s infinitely more than I’ll ever have

you are making me feel like a mentalcel lol but doesn't matter because im still a KHHV

Fuck tinder this is my bae, tbh
6E4BB2E3 9096 4E46 800C 4282EDDEB78D

Just run Joseph koni game tbh

I responded to her match but no reply
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Just delete your account and end your suffering.

1 month and 1 match? Why do you still there?.

TINDER ONLY WORKS FOR CHADS :feelsree::feelsree:

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Just delete your account and end your suffering.

1 month and 1 match? Why do you still there?.

TINDER ONLY WORKS FOR CHADS :feelsree::feelsree:

There's nothing quite as blackpilled as being in a cycle of of perpetual disappointment. And there's no better way to exercise that than self-sabotaging on Tinder.

how is tinder in north africa?btw you are volcel if you dont tell your parents to arrange marriage for you with a prime teen foid

how is tinder in north africa?btw you are volcel if you dont tell your parents to arrange marriage for you with a prime teen foid

I was born in Canada, but my mom actually told me one day she could arrange a marriage with a girl but I really doubt that's gonna happen. Tunisia is a liberal country, not some shithole like India

I was born in Canada, but my mom actually told me one day she could arrange a marriage with a girl but I really doubt that's gonna happen. Tunisia is a liberal country, not some shithole like India
wow you should at least try to get an arranged marriage :panties:

Nice brag thread.

1 match is more than I would ever get.

Smash her or fakecel.

Bump. I've restarted swiping on Tinder for something like 3 months now and got 4 matches. 2 of them removed their match with me after I messaged them. The other two never replied back to me.

I guess you need pictures on the beach to get female attention on Tinder. Right now, brown skin is absolutely repulsive in Nazi Canada.

Dont pay anything.

Its a scam. Works only for 8+

I paid for one month, used my boost to get 1 match, used my superlikes to get 3 matches, all of them ghosted me.
There's nothing quite as blackpilled as being in a cycle of of perpetual disappointment. And there's no better way to exercise that than self-sabotaging on Tinder.
True.

Using superlikes to never get response is great blackpill.

I mean I opened Tinder yesterday after a long break because going there was absolutely meaningless with the 0 results I've had in years of using it but I matched with a 31 single mom

But then this morning she removed her match LOl!!!121!!2!1 XXXXDDDD

Like if I ever ascend it's gonna be a hideous woman

0 matches in 3 months when i was still trying tinder ( about 2 years ago ).

also why do u need an ama thread for this. :feelskek:

On Hot Or Not/badoo I get the message "You have encountered everybody, try expand your filter settings", I live in a city and my settings are within 4 years of my own age. I have genuinely probably said yes to over 100,000 girls. I have 7 matches. None of them led past small talk.

I ran out of every girl on Hot or Not/badoo of my age range in my city, and none of them wanted me.

you are making me feel like a mentalcel lol but doesn't matter because im still a KHHV
if you get matches you probably are.. I get fuck all, using my best pictures

How do you even start conversations with tinder women? I hear 'hello' is too boring for them now.