Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story One time I was so obsessed with my Stacy cousin

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
She is so gorgeous and I would definitely fuck her if given the chance. We grew up together and both watched teletubbies and shit. I was like 2 years older than her though so she was still unable to talk at the time but was a little toddler so cute....then she grew up to be a 8/10 Stacy getting fucked by different chads every other month.

For awhile I was obsessed with her and even saved pictures of her and shit and dreamed of marrying her.

Is that why you were so obsessed with her?
HMMMMMMMM.
She was a cute baby ngl I used to pat her tummy and spank her butt tbh cause she was such a cute toddler. She was like 2 and I was 4. But then she grew up to be degenerate!!! :woke:

You rot and die every day while she goes out gets pampered by life and gets chad dick.

Life is a fuckin joke

I have a cousin i find attractive , I haven't seen her in years

Did you take creepshots of her? Be honest.

Did you take creepshots of her? Be honest.
no tbh haven't seen her in the flesh since like 2004 when we were both kids. I don't even think she remembers who I am.

She is having thanksgiving crem pie as you post this.