Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story One time I was so infatuated with an actress that I wanted to rope

jfl at crushes from TV

I had one in the 90s. Her name is Marla Sokoloff. She usually played bratty characters in the sitcoms she stared in. I was obsessed with her snarkyness and bad girl vibe that she portrayed, I thought she was like that in real life back then, I fantasized everyday that a girl who looked and acted like that attended that same school as me or at least had a girl like her in my neighborhood. She was great in Full House and Party of Five. I was such a desperate doormat cuck back then, it was ridiculous.

I had one in the 90s. Her name is Marla Sokoloff. She usually played bratty characters in the sitcoms she stared in. I was obsessed with her snarkyness and bad girl vibe that she portrayed, I thought she was like that in real life back then, I fantasized everyday that a girl who looked and acted like that attended that same school as me or at least had a girl like her in my neighborhood. She was great in Full House and Party of Five. I was such a desperate doormat cuck back then, it was ridiculous.
grape her