Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy One Time I Developed a Oneitis for the Stupidest Reason

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
Back in school I was in class with this femoid. I swear to god she was 10/10 in looks. One day I found out that she had apparently responded to some drama between her stacy friends as "first world problems". I lit up. I thought she was the smartest in the world. To paraphrase: "She's so deep", "She's not only gorgeous but also not shallow like the other girls" "Our minds work in tandem with one another, we might be soul mates" were my general thoughts.

Had a crush until I graduated. Never spoke to her once. She never looked at me. Her prom date was a 6 ft+ gigachad from a nice family if I remember right. I'd be shocked and amazed if she wasn't sucking his cock and others while I was lost in tender fantasies about her all because of her little normie ass comment that i thought was Hawking tier brilliant at the time.

I apologize for this extremely cucked episode of my youth.

Oneitis is cope and it takes too much brain function to think about.

Just LDAR.

Back in school I was in class with this femoid. I swear to god she was 10/10 in looks. One day I found out that she had apparently responded to some drama between her stacy friends as "first world problems". I lit up. I thought she was the smartest in the world. To paraphrase: "She's so deep", "She's not only gorgeous but also not shallow like the other girls" "Our minds work in tandem with one another, we might be soul mates" were my general thoughts.

Had a crush until I graduated. Never spoke to her once. She never looked at me. Her prom date was a 6 ft+ gigachad from a nice family if I remember right. I'd be shocked and amazed if she wasn't sucking his cock and others while I was lost in tender fantasies about her all because of her little normie ass comment that i thought was Hawking tier brilliant at the time.

I apologize for this extremely cucked episode of my youth.
It's normal to have a oneitis phase when you're bluepilled and naive.

Just always remember she's creaming her panties bc fuckboy chad popped up to her insta saying "hi"

You're awake now. Cucks and normies are still deep in the misty bluepill fantasy land, cursed to wander the swamp and vote hillary

At least you acknowledge the truth.

jfl, i generaly develope oneitis, after i talk to them, and they don't tell me to go away, and so she get a bf a month later

Her prom date was a 6 ft+ gigachad from a nice family if I remember right. I'd be shocked and amazed if she wasn't sucking his cock and others while I was lost in tender fantasies about her all because of her little normie ass comment that i thought was Hawking tier brilliant at the time.
It's always like that OP for every oneitis,

we yearn for some contact with them, not something depraved as everyone thinks, we imagine ourselves enjoying them in a calm moment, in a quiet place with a cold breeze under a tree, we are laughing and happy and very close to each other, until both want to touch each other to feel the warm of the other's skin, then a touch of hands and a kiss are unavoidable, this is the kind of thought I used to have when I had a oneitis, I hardly knew at that time that everything that went through their minds was questions like "What is the taste of chad cock? Can I fit everything in my mouth?"

It's always like that OP for every oneitis,

we yearn for some contact with them, not something depraved as everyone thinks, we imagine ourselves enjoying them in a calm moment, in a quiet place with a cold breeze under a tree, we are laughing and happy and very close to each other, until both want to touch each other to feel the warm of the other's skin, then a touch of hands and a kiss are unavoidable, this is the kind of thought I used to have when I had a oneitis, I hardly knew at that time that everything that went through their minds was questions like "What is the taste of chad cock? Can I fit everything in my mouth?"
LDAR

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

sorry about it bro. thats why i never had oneitis..

Just another used up whore.