Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One time a lady walked up to me on the street and told me...

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
That she was a psychic and said my way of death will be suicide. She looked at my friends and told them to take care of me. All I've thought about for the last 2 years of my life is suicide so this especially haunted me....

True story time.

One time one of those psychic hand readers read the palms of my family members, everything was all rosy and smiles until he got to my hand. He got really freaked out and whispered something to my Mom and some other person. I still have no idea why he did that, but maybe he knew that one day I would continue Genghis Khans good work.

True story time.

One time one of those psychic hand readers read the palms of my family members, everything was all rosy and smiles until he got to my hand. He got really freaked out and whispered something to my Mom and some other person. I still have no idea why he did that, but maybe he knew that one day I would continue Genghis Khans good work.

Genghis Khan actually got laid though. MANY times.

the future is not set in stone, you can change your destiny

the future is not set in stone, you can change your destiny
Only to a certain degree. Are future is also determined by our past and there is nothing you can change there.

Only to a certain degree. Are future is also determined by our past and there is nothing you can change there.

i know but the reason psychics dont work is because they predict the timeline where they never came across you. for example if a psychic predicted i would trip over in a minute from now then told me her prediction 5 seconds after she predicted it i could just stand still so it is impossible to trip over.

He went through a lot of pain and misery in his early life. It wasn't until later he went ham on everyone.
I wonder if you can go ham on a roastie? No? ok I'll stop.

i know but the reason psychics dont work is because they predict the timeline where they never came across you. for example if a psychic predicted i would trip over in a minute from now then told me her prediction 5 seconds after she predicted it i could just stand still so it is impossible to trip over.
I see your point.

But please tell me you don't actually believe that hocus pocus

tell me where to find that woman... asking for a friend

He went through a lot of pain and misery in his early life. It wasn't until later he went ham on everyone.
So did a lot of people. Especially during his time.

Also, I'd imagine he spent a lot more time actually killing than talking big.

kek

You don't have to be a psychic to see the depression on someone's face.

Thanks for proving my point.

Hope you don't get cucked by a sofa during your attempt at a school shooting. ;)
I'm not into school shootings.

I'd happily grab a AK47 and spray a fat cucktears bitch like you though.

I'm not into school shootings.

I'd happily grab a AK47 and spray a fat cucktears bitch like you though.

I'm actually kinda thin. Not super buff or fit or anything, but I try to exercise on a semi-regular basis.